Week one what game(s) are you taking in?

Indiana native relocating to Cincinnati for work this fall, huge high school football fan, college buddy of mine is an Elder grad and have been to the Pit several times and will get there as much as possible this season. Wanting to get to Princeton vs Anderson 8/19, is that expected to be a sellout, or should a single ticket be available through PHS week of the game? Appreciate any insight

Medina’s secondary will struggle more than Harding’s will.

Meanwhile, in addition to the game above, I originally planned on attending Canfield-Poland on opening Thursday. Harding has former assistants on both sides and I just met some very respectful Canfield players at Warren’s Greek fest a couple weeks ago (I’m not Greek, but I love the food ?). Wouldn’t mind checking it out, but Ursuline-Hartley should be a good one.
Who’d you meet? Very good group of kids, tremendous athletes in the senior class as well

Who’d you meet? Very good group of kids, tremendous athletes in the senior class as well

I forget all of their names, but I know that Toby Smith was one of them. They all got hype when I asked them if they knew Coach Ciminero. I told them to tell him hi for me. Great guy!

I forget all of their names, but I know that Toby Smith was one of them. They all got hype when I asked them if they knew Coach Ciminero. I told them to tell him hi for me. Great guy!
That’s my good friends son! He’s a baller, I was an assistant at Girard for a while and that kid brings it at LB! Coach Ciminiero is an intense guy, a great role model for those kids.

That’s my good friends son! He’s a baller, I was an assistant at Girard for a while and that kid brings it at LB! Coach Ciminiero is an intense guy, a great role model for those kids.

Yeah Coach C is indeed very intense, but he loves the kids that he coaches. He’s from Howland, so he’ll quickly remind people in Warren that they almost knocked Harding off in their ‘90 championship season ?

Yeah Coach C is indeed very intense, but he loves the kids that he coaches. He’s from Howland, so he’ll quickly remind people in Warren that they almost knocked Harding off in their ‘90 championship season ?
Yes they did. But they also got beat by Campbell Memorial that year as well.

This stateliner will pull up 3 games from streaming/webcasts on that Friday night. 2 are rivalry games.The Ohio game will be Crestview @ Parkway. The 2 Indiana games will be Adams Central @ Bellmont (last time for awhile unfortunately) and South Adams @ Winchester. Hopefully set up outside and have the Wren Days Wiffleball tournament in the backyard going on.

Dublin Coffman High School At Warsaw Community High School @7:30

Warsaw Community High School football stadium
1 Tiger Ln Warsaw, Indiana 46580-4807

Like before, Thursday will be the 99th (I believe, I'll check later) edition of the Defiance-Napoleon rivalry.

Friday I'm still figuring out, but I think I have it down to Van Wert @ Bryan if I decide to stay closer to home, or that Lakewood St. Ed @ Toledo CC matchup if I feel like driving.

Saturday I may or may not go to a game, not a whole lot in NW Ohio but the battle of Delphos could be fun.

I will be coming up from San Antonio this weekend to visit my 90 yr old mom. Hoping to catch the Moeller at Lakota East gave Friday.

Indiana native relocating to Cincinnati for work this fall, huge high school football fan, college buddy of mine is an Elder grad and have been to the Pit several times and will get there as much as possible this season. Wanting to get to Princeton vs Anderson 8/19, is that expected to be a sellout, or should a single ticket be available through PHS week of the game? Appreciate any insight
Won't be a sellout. Princeton doesn't sell out unless the stars completely align. They are not selling tickets at the gate I saw. You will need to buy through Princeton's athletic site ahead of time.

Won't be a sellout. Princeton doesn't sell out unless the stars completely align. They are not selling tickets at the gate I saw. You will need to buy through Princeton's athletic site ahead of time.
Thank you. Went and bought a ticket. Very excited for this season.

Nothing this week.
But I'll be flying in for weeks 2 & 3. Both are home games for Struthers against Crestwood and then Streetsboro.

Making a road trip today to see Bishop Hartley @ Youngstown Ursuline

Tomorrow I will be Fulton Field to see my Lancaster Golden Gales take on Pickerington North.