Week one what game(s) are you taking in?

LICKING COUNTY FAN

Me

Thursday Blanchester @ Paint Valley

Friday (At Glasgow, Ky)
Larue County vs John Hardin
Woodford County@ Glasgow

Sat (At Western Kentucky University)
Highland vs Bowling Green
North Hardin vs South Warren

(With such bad covid in Ky those games could change)

Thursday - Canfield at Poland
Friday - (deciding between: Avon at Brunswick, Hudson at Solon, PC at Massillon, South Range at New Middleton Springfield).

Any input on these matchups?
My choice would be PC at Massillon. That will be a great atmosphere. 2nd choice Avon at Brunswick ( both teams are going to be very good I think).

Thursday- Napoleon @ Defiance

Friday- TBD, mostly depends on work that night. If I work, gotta stay within 20-30 minutes of home. If not, I'm wide open.

The backyard ( across the reservoir) battle. Mogadore vs Mogadore Field. Rivalry had been dormant too long. Dates back to the days of old Suffield high school before they consolidated with Brimfield. Mogadore holds the edge overall and won in 2019. No game last year COVID-19. Always a full stadium, relatives and friends on both sides but for this game it is bragging rights and possession of THE HELMET TROPHY!! GO MOGADORE WILDCATS BEAT THE BIG RED FALCONS!!

My choice would be PC at Massillon. That will be a great atmosphere. 2nd choice Avon at Brunswick ( both teams are going to be very good I think).
Thanks for your thoughts. Obviously Massillon will have a ton of fans. Do you think PC will bring many? Will Massillon bring 10,000 plus?

Thanks for your thoughts. Obviously Massillon will have a ton of fans. Do you think PC will bring many? Will Massillon bring 10,000 plus?
I second the Massillon game.

I'm curious after covid how big the crowds are. I'm thinking we'll see a huge uptick from 2019 just because people can go and do things again before we get into a lull and we're back to the averages we've seen trending down before.

I'll be in Georgia. Hope to get at least 9 of the 11 Corky Kell Classic games.

8/18 @ West Forsyth
Cherokee v. Mays
W Forsyth v. Atlanta Carver

8/19 @ Dacula
Westlake v. Archer
Dacula v. Tucker

8/20
Johns Creek at Gainesville

8/21 @ Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
McEachern v. Kell
Parkview v. Mill Creek
Lowndes v. Walton
N Gwinnett vs. Hoover (AL)

There's a 5th game Saturday but I'm looking to call it a day after the marquee NG v. Hoover game. Also Friday there's two games but at two different stadiums. One is at 530 and the other is at 830. But the drive between the two is impossible.

The next week I'll be in New Jersey, and the next week PA and New York. My first Ohio game looks to be Week 4: Arcanum v. Ansonia on Thursday night.

Should be up to 30 games by the end of the fourth week.

I'm curious after covid how big the crowds are. I'm thinking we'll see a huge uptick from 2019 just because people can go and do things again before we get into a lull and we're back to the averages we've seen trending down before.
So what are your reasons for picking the Massillon game as the top game? Thanks for your input.

I think the first couple weeks when it’s warm weather there will be good crowds, more than average. Then as the weather turns it’ll go back to normal.

Not to sure PC will bring a ton - they had a good turnout at Mansfield playoff vs Austintown Fitch but that was maybe six years ago. Depends on virus also - people probably won’t want to travel to a very crowded stadium.
I don’t think Massillon brings quite 10 k but the stadium will be look pretty close to full. It will be a fun game.

Thoughts on the Medina at WGH game?? Can WGH hang with Medina?
Medina’s secondary will struggle more than Harding’s will.

Meanwhile, in addition to the game above, I originally planned on attending Canfield-Poland on opening Thursday. Harding has former assistants on both sides and I just met some very respectful Canfield players at Warren’s Greek fest a couple weeks ago (I’m not Greek, but I love the food ?). Wouldn’t mind checking it out, but Ursuline-Hartley should be a good one.

Not to sure PC will bring a ton - they had a good turnout at Mansfield playoff vs Austintown Fitch but that was maybe six years ago. Depends on virus also - people probably won’t want to travel to a very crowded stadium.
I don’t think Massillon brings quite 10 k but the stadium will be look pretty close to full. It will be a fun game.
FYI. PBTS has approximately 17,000 seats. There should be over 10,000 fans in attendance.

Thanks. :)