Week 9 - Moeller Vs. St Eds

Eagle HOF

Did Moe find a new QB? Can the D play like that 2 weeks in a row? Can the line continue to clear holes like last week? Can special teams give us another score? All these questions need to be answered in Cleveland. Let's start with who is playing QB this Saturday.......

My guess is that we will see both Bradfish and McKenzie. McKenzie did nothing wrong and should not be cast aside. Bradfish was also the recipient of the years best rushing attack which opens up the passing game. They also used Khayo properly against iggy with the exception of the goal line series where they called 3 questionable plays in a row leading to a pick when they had the ball 1st and goal from the 5.

I would love nothing more than to have Big Moe blow St. Eds up. However, St. Ignatius has been overrated all year and hadn't really played anybody until they met with all 3 GCL teams. They got lucky against Elder, the got lit up by Moe and will be slammed by St. X tomorrow.

St. Eds is a different story. As much as I would love to see you guys annihilate them, I don't see it happening. They are 8-0 and defeated Elder 40-7. If St. X can get past Colerain in the playoffs and make it to the finals to meet St. Eds, I don't know if X could even take them.

Good luck! Never thought I'd say this...GO BIG MOE!!!

I would love nothing more than to have Big Moe blow St. Eds up. However, St. Ignatius has been overrated all year and hadn't really played anybody until they met with all 3 GCL teams. They got lucky against Elder, the got lit up by Moe and will be slammed by St. X tomorrow.

St. Eds is a different story. As much as I would love to see you guys annihilate them, I don't see it happening. They are 8-0 and defeated Elder 40-7. If St. X can get past Colerain in the playoffs and make it to the finals to meet St. Eds, I don't know if X could even take them.

Hopefully we can be competitive if they can run well with thurman inside with the occasional sweep/screen with Kahyo. Mix in some play action to bates. Keep it simple for the reserve "qb". Hold onto the ball. Run the clock. Shorten the game.

OOPSIE on the Saint X slam!