Week 9 Massillon vs Wooster

How crappy is this game gonna be? Almost as many pages of pizza talk as football…
Probably not as bad as people think, Massillon has given up 1831 yards passing through 8 games. That is the most they have given up since the 2012 season and that was 12 games. They didn’t give up that much during the 2018 and 2017 seasons and those were
15 games.

Now granted the run D has been outstanding this year and on paper the best since the 02’ season.

Wooster will probably throw the ball 40 times or more tonight and that will keep this game from being a blowout.

If you ever head down to the Steubenville area for a game, you gotta bring back some DiCarlos.

I heard someone from down there was going to open one in Akron (y)

If you ever head down to the Steubenville area for a game, you gotta bring back some DiCarlos.

I heard someone from down there was going to open one in Akron (y)
Pizza talk is next week….
3BA2EA60-92BB-4F70-937F-9C805AA22E5B.jpeg

My weather app shows.
Rain around 10PM might be good to have a running clock.
As long as it continues on the track it is now the worst of it will be to the north of us. We might see some rain during the game but no delays.

Now that I said that there will be a 2 hour delay and the game will last until midnight. ??‍♂️

Might lose my tiger card for this one but I’m also not a fan of Kraus pizza.
I like Kraus’ but it’s the only place that’s horribly inconsistent. It’s under or over cooked more often than not.

Jays is my favorite. But I’m biased bc my grandparents used to own it when it was Krackers II. Jay used to work for them and sold it to him. It’s not as good as then, but again. I’m biased lol.

Whatever happened to waiting until the weather actually happens and then act accordingly. Why are teams postponing games until the next day 4-5 hours before it’s even supposed to rain. ??‍♂️

I like Kraus’ but it’s the only place that’s horribly inconsistent. It’s under or over cooked more often than not.

Jays is my favorite. But I’m biased bc my grandparents used to own it when it was Krackers II. Jay used to work for them and sold it to him. It’s not as good as then, but again. I’m biased lol.
Krackers made a damn fine pizza back in the day. Kraus’s was my favorite but Krackers was very close. Your Pizza shop was also pretty good.

Jalen has definitely looked like a freshman tonight.
Yeah I agree and that’s ok. He’s getting a lot of experience. He will be better I believe coming in the next few weeks. He definitely needs to start running the ball when it’s their. He’s got wheels. Kid is a talent just has to take some lumps learning on the go

He looks better when they get him going in a groove. Not sure what was up with those alligator arms by banks. Was holding anyways but shoulda caught that.