Week 7: Elder (5-1) v Moeller (6-0)

Not waiting in terms of wanting to discuss it - but waiting for an Elder person to get butthurt by the fact that they were outdrew in a game at Nippert, and the spin about either 1) how it's not true, or 2) it probably being the refs fault. Both of which happened, right on cue LOL

So predicable.

Yeah, no one cares. Why do you keep posting in the Elder forum?

Screw you! Donors and alumni appreciation event coupled with an opportunity to showcase the school as Open House approaches. What is your frickin explanation for opening up the upper level luxury box area and serving food and beverage. The ticket price to enter the reception area was more than the general admission price. This has been this way for a few years now. GBM

The explanation is that it was NOT a fundraising event. It was by invitation only for allowing people who have donated to Moeller access to the Suite at Nippert, food, drink etc. It's called entertaining your donors.

The explanation is that it was NOT a fundraising event. It was by invitation only for allowing people who have donated to Moeller access to the Suite at Nippert, food, drink etc. It's called entertaining your donors.
It's called marketing. The purpose is to attract dollars from donors who have previously continued to support and hopefully will continue to support the school in the future. The game is held at Nippert whenever Moeller is home to Elder or X. Bigger crowds equal increased revenue. Donor and alumni appreciation marketing can't happen at Norwood. Can someone explain to this guy why schools like Elder, St. X, LaSalle and Moeller continue to sponsor Stag events and Open House? It is all about attracting revenue which equates to raising funds. Where would all of these GCL schools be without fund raising events like this. I guarantee you that the Moeller Administration was pleased with the turnout and the good will generated by having this game at Nippert with the fan base showing up to support both schools. GBM

Not waiting in terms of wanting to discuss it - but waiting for an Elder person to get butthurt by the fact that they were outdrew in a game at Nippert, and the spin about either 1) how it's not true, or 2) it probably being the refs fault. Both of which happened, right on cue LOL

So predicable.
And right on cue you get butthurt about something that doesn’t involve or affect you lol

1665156084242.gif

Weirdo with no connection to the school hyper fixates and has an unhealthy obsession with it. The school should definitely keep tabs on him in real life, it’s pretty strange.
As I mentioned, the obsession is with the people that completely say obvious things aren't true when you bring them up - and that happens ALOT here.

And when you bring them up, this is the reaction I get from those weirdos. And instead of facing them with mature discussion (some are capable), it turns into the attack mob where deflection and name calling ensue.

So I think you all are the obsessed weirdos, especially the ones that are 100% unwilling to admit to Elder doing anything differently to improve. They think they're perfect in every way, and the main reason why so many outsiders roll their eyes.

So there you go. Just be real, and I won't have to call it out.

Is the debate about another possible OHSAA violation by Moeller?
Again, why go there? Completely bush-league.

The essence of the Elder fan inferiority complex because Moeller tries something outside of the box to thank their donors. It's ridiculous how many Elder people are focused on other schools "cheating", when in reality, they continue to adapt and find new ways to engage a broader student, donor and fanbase. What it really shows is a defense mechanism by Elder people because they actually think Elder should be doing some of the same things, but are too wimpy to call it out for fear of getting kicked out of the "club".

Kind of like when I say Elder people always say Moeller cheats, and then they deny it. And then right on cue, someone else is saying they're cheating. Again.

Last edited:
As I mentioned, the obsession is with the people that completely say obvious things aren't true when you bring them up - and that happens ALOT here.

And when you bring them up, this is the reaction I get from those weirdos. And instead of facing them with mature discussion (some are capable), it turns into the attack mob where deflection and name calling ensue.

So I think you all are the obsessed weirdos, especially the ones that are 100% unwilling to admit to Elder doing anything differently to improve. They think they're perfect in every way, and the main reason why so many outsiders roll their eyes.

So there you go. Just be real, and I won't have to call it out.
projecting lol. Shocking, people who went to/have kids who have attended care about the school and athletic programs.

No, the obsessed weirdo is the person with no connection to the school, on their 5th username, has to pretend to be someone else, posts near daily about the school and gets butthurt over something that has doesn’t involve or affect them.

Now go back to waiting a week for one random person on an internet message board to post something completely innocuous and getting butthurt about it lol

projecting lol. Shocking, people who went to/have kids who have attended care about the school and athletic programs.

No, the obsessed weirdo is the person with no connection to the school, on their 5th username, has to pretend to be someone else, posts near daily about the school and gets butthurt over something that has doesn’t involve or affect them.
You can call me any name you want, feel free.

If my posts were truly off the mark and wrong, people would just ignore me. They can't help themselves but to respond because they don't want the truth exposed and they go into protection mode.

Anyway, like I tell everyone else, if what I say bothers you so much, there's an ignore function. Feel free to use it. There's a reason no one does.

You can call me any name you want, feel free.

If my posts were truly off the mark and wrong, people would just ignore me. They can't help themselves but to respond because they don't want the truth exposed and they go into protection mode.

Anyway, like I tell everyone else, if what I say bothers you so much, there's an ignore function. Feel free to use it. There's a reason no one does.
Well at least you stopped denying you’re an obsessive weirdo. Baby steps. theres hope for you yet.

I can see everyones point on this and some of the points are sort of accurate. Elder toes the line on the straight and narrow because we are what we are. we've heard that from the leaders at Elder over and over which I'm good with. I do think that there are some who bend the rules and carry decades of poor judgement and unfortunately this forum allows people to hide behind those misgivinigs. For anyone to think that the fund raiser or thank you party was just that is completely wrong. Most of the schools if not all follow the traditional methods of connectivity to the alumni for donations or connection to the future of the school. Moe pushes the boundries of that since Coach Faust was there and everyone know it. Recently we have had HC contact youth coaches to attend practices - Violation by OSHAA as well as administation submit false applications to schools to measure the money available to perspective students - confirmed.

we can continue to ignore it until they or someone gets the facts right and proves everyone wrong on this chat.

I can see everyones point on this and some of the points are sort of accurate. Elder toes the line on the straight and narrow because we are what we are. we've heard that from the leaders at Elder over and over which I'm good with. I do think that there are some who bend the rules and carry decades of poor judgement and unfortunately this forum allows people to hide behind those misgivinigs. For anyone to think that the fund raiser or thank you party was just that is completely wrong. Most of the schools if not all follow the traditional methods of connectivity to the alumni for donations or connection to the future of the school. Moe pushes the boundries of that since Coach Faust was there and everyone know it. Recently we have had HC contact youth coaches to attend practices - Violation by OSHAA as well as administation submit false applications to schools to measure the money available to perspective students - confirmed.

we can continue to ignore it until they or someone gets the facts right and proves everyone wrong on this chat.
I don’t care, if it hurts Elder’s competition, I’m for it. Screw every school that isn’t Elder. And I expect other schools to feel the same way. I never bought into the GCL circle j**k

Last edited:

I agree to some extent, but alot has changed. Elder people still say Moeller (and others) cheats by "recruiting" - it's freaking open borders, of course they're going to go after a broad reach of kids from all over. Everyone does that now - that's the norm and it's not "bending the rules" anymore.

What they should be asking is why Elder doesn't.

Last edited:
That's not remotely true. It's the Internet. People are always going to say something, usually negative and poking fun, whenever someone says something stupid.

The narrative that people respond negatively towards you and get defensive is because you assume you're right about their deepest fears, when in reality it's because of how arrogant and self-righteous you are.

That's not remotely true. It's the Internet. People are always going to say something, usually negative and poking fun, whenever someone says something stupid.

The narrative that people respond negatively towards you and get defensive is because you assume you're right about their deepest fears, when in reality it's because of how arrogant and self-righteous you are.
Perhaps, but I don't really care - I guess that's more of that self righteousness.

Alot of the Elder faithful have trouble accepting viewpoints outside of their world view, so it's not surprising. Pretty narrow tunnel vision in here.

Don't sleep on Princeton and Fairfield.

Like I said, don't sleep on Princeton and Fairfield. Fisher torched Elder with his legs when he was a freshman. These are 2 teams I wouldn't want Elder to face in the first 2 rounds. There will be no easy path for teams in Region 4. Moeller, Elder, West, Princeton, Fairfield are all good teams. You cannot count X out either.

Like I said, don't sleep on Princeton and Fairfield. Fisher torched Elder with his legs when he was a freshman. These are 2 teams I wouldn't want Elder to face in the first 2 rounds. There will be no easy path for teams in Region 4. Moeller, Elder, West, Princeton, Fairfield are all good teams. You cannot count X out either.
They’re going to end up facing Princeton or FF R2, it’s going to happen.

They’re going to end up facing Princeton or FF R2, it’s going to happen.

That's fine. I would rather face them at home. I think Elder beats either by 2 touchdowns, but they can't overlook them. They have speed and are dangerous playoff teams.