Week 6: Canton McKinley at North Canton Hoover

Tonight's 24-0 win is the largest margin of victory Hoover has defeated McKinley topping the 2003 game in which Hoover won 19-0 in a game that was played over the course of 2 days.

Wow. This score is shocking... Hoover may not be as “average” as some may say.
I concur! I definitely hope Perry beats them! They still have the taste of playoff blood from last year, that's good! Definitely wish for Perry to win it all but glad for Fed teams to finish strong!

Nice win for the Vikings!! If they keep up the intensity on defense and keep pounding the rock with some timely passes, they will be just fine. I love the stack I formation down around the goal line!

OK it's the Monday after,Iheard the game on WHBC till the field goal and I turned it off.Saturday watched the whole game on Spectrum and the last couple minutes left me very sad,nine players on D and then ten on the next attempt.Been watching McK since '55 a fifth grader,seen some poor football games but don't like quitters in Red and Black.Everyone is at fault,especially the kids,staff with the play calling and STUPID MISTAKES on the field.I'm going to the Lake game and will sit in the first row to see if many Changes have been made,my last game for the season no matter what happens...BAM!

OK it's the Monday after,Iheard the game on WHBC till the field goal and I turned it off.Saturday watched the whole game on Spectrum and the last couple minutes left me very sad,nine players on D and then ten on the next attempt.Been watching McK since '55 a fifth grader,seen some poor football games but don't like quitters in Red and Black.Everyone is at fault,especially the kids,staff with the play calling and STUPID MISTAKES on the field.I'm going to the Lake game and will sit in the first row to see if many Changes have been made,my last game for the season no matter what happens...BAM!
The result of having an interim coach instead of a real coach. No discipline, basics lacking.