Week 5: Elder(2-2) vs. Louisville St. Xavier(2-1)

Not exaggerating when I say, the 1st Qtr was the worst they’ve played all year. Converting on the 4th down to start the 2nd Qtr changed the game, up to this point.

Still a full half to go, but happy to see E fight back.

For the people like Tardy who think travel doesn’t matter. Like at E’s play in the 1st Qtr vs 2nd Qtr. Total 180
They probably got off the bus at 5pm and the game was at 7:30pm. Seriously, just stop. There is zero correlation. You act like they’re 65 year old men with crickety bones and eroding joints.

Also not sure what you mean by every week? New on here bud.
Every time things start to go bad, it’s the refs fault. Not necessarily you, just a theme here.

Im glad they’re back on the happy side because I cannot stand the “ref excuse”.

Every time things start to go bad, it’s the refs fault. Not necessarily you, just a theme here.

I hear you, every inch and every part of the game is important, not just one specific aspect. That's why I like to know all the stats from all sides. The feed I'm watching, while grateful I'm able to watch at all, isn't giving any feedback or statistics or anything. Glad I have you all to fill me in ?

Just one of our many faults in Trey’s not so humble opinion. His book The Many Faults of Elder Nation will be hitting book stores soon. No need to buy the book though, he lists them ad nauseam here on Yappi. ?

2 pretty evenly matched teams, poor start put them behind the 8 ball. Things don’t get easier next week.

Likely looking at 2-4 after next week but I think they win the remaining 4, although I think Moe will be a dog fight.

2 pretty evenly matched teams, poor start put them behind the 8 ball. Things don’t get easier next week.

Likely looking at 2-4 after next week but I think they win the remaining 4, although I think Moe will be a dog fight.

Despite the start, they had them 21-17 and couldn't finish it. This was disappointing because of the harbin points at stake and the team just needing a big win after last week's bad performance.

Who are these announcers?
You like them? I think they are alright but definitely an upgrade from the main guy on most Elder broadcast. I’m sure he is a volunteer but he doesn’t even know the kids names half the time or what yd line the ball is spotted at. These announcers tonight said a lot at the end that Elder tried hard tonight. I’m pretty sure they do every game!

I have to ask, when was Elder last 3 Game losing streak? Totally stinks but don’t think have any chance at all next week?.

The holding penalties at the start of the 4th and kickoff were killers.

Field position was the story of the 4th quarter. Those penalties were killers. It was hard to tell on the stream, but it looked like X had plenty of holds they never called. Maybe someone who was at the game can speak to the