Week 3 Elder(1-1) vs. St. Mary's(MO)(1-0)

Wayne County is 4A
Meade County is 6A
Madison Central 6A
Letcher County is 4A
Knox Central is 4A

Kentucky is the opposite of Ohio 6A is the biggest 1a is the smallest schools.

Harrison would be the ideal chioce. They would steam role Aiken and the only benefit would be the backups would get some playing time.

Elder would steam role Harrison or Aiken
So? They play Eds and both Xs the next 3 weeks, the Schedule is plenty tough.

2 years ago they played Lincoln & Ryle, things worked out fine. A tune up game would be helpful

For everyone that wants them to play Springfield, when has Elder ever really benefited over the course of a season playing a extremely difficult schedule? Every yr they’ve made a deep run, they had a few cupcakes
I think I'm speaking for the majority of the board - just shut up already. Get the boys a 10th game, that's all any fan should care about.

So? They play Eds and both Xs the next 3 weeks, the Schedule is plenty tough.

2 years ago they played Lincoln & Ryle, things worked out fine. A tune up game would be helpful
I think I'm speaking for the majority of the board - just shut up already. Get the boys a 10th game, that's all any fan should care about.
Pboy you are clueless on competitive athletics!

I agree with adselder 110%

I’m not going to apologize for pushing a pragmatic approach. An “easy” game or Bye is what’s best for the long term success of the season. You can get pissy all you want, but I’d rather see them be healthy & prepared for the playoffs than beat to crap bc you guys have a whimsical/unrealistic idea of playing anyone, anywhere.

Cool, get a 10th game vs a team that’s not ranked in the top 5 of the state.

Considering it’s already Wednesday night, this team can’t be more than a few hours away right? Maybe Indiana?

Cool, get a 10th game vs a team that’s not ranked in the top 5 of the state.
We know your position, you've stated it multiple times. Enough about it already. They'll get whoever they can, which is exactly how it should be - regardless of their rank in the state poll.

I’m not going to apologize for pushing a pragmatic approach. An “easy” game or Bye is what’s best for the long term success of the season. You can get pissy all you want, but I’d rather see them be healthy & prepared for the playoffs than beat to crap bc you guys have a whimsical/unrealistic idea of playing anyone, anywhere.
No need to apologize, Everyone already knows you are complete wuss and extremely afraid of competition! I’m glad Elder found an opponent for Friday .

No need to apologize, Everyone already knows you are complete wuss and extremely afraid of competition! I’m glad Elder found an opponent for Friday .
Elder should drop out of the GCL and OHSAA, go independent and play the top 10 teams in the nation every year. That’s Tardy logic, all that matters is playing the best competition, nothing else.

Beacon Hill?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210902-081155_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210902-081155_Facebook.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 24
This is a total waste, they lost their first game 66-0. In what world is Elder ok with playing this game?