Week 2 Winton Woods v Lasalle

He needs to play the best players or risk getting booed out of Frederick stadium, this is unacceptable.
You guys want to boo? Go right ahead! That doesn’t help the situation or the so called supporters yelling and cussing right behind the WW bench. This coaching staff isn’t seating on their hands doing nothing. They are working hard to get things going. Supporters from the stands watch and think a player should be playing but don’t realize what is happening behind the scenes.

You guys want to boo? Go right ahead! That doesn’t help the situation or the so called supporters yelling and cussing right behind the WW bench. This coaching staff isn’t seating on their hands doing nothing. They are working hard to get things going. Supporters from the stands watch and think a player should be playing but don’t realize what is happening behind the scenes.
I don't care what is happening behind the scene, all I know is this offense is way below standards. As for booing I agree it's not cool but, their is negative energy coming out of this program after only 2 weeks like never before.

Booing is never cool, however this offense needs to implement an H back or TE to help the young tackle out. They essentially switched him to guard but if you have an H back or TE you can chip that END/OLB some plays. #8 took #75 to school last night class was in session but #75 didn't get much help. #17 probably won the job last night. I think they still win ECC I just don't think it will be a cakewalk.

Booing is never cool, however this offense needs to implement an H back or TE to help the young tackle out. They essentially switched him to guard but if you have an H back or TE you can chip that END/OLB some plays. #8 took #75 to school last night class was in session but #75 didn't get much help. #17 probably won the job last night. I think they still win ECC I just don't think it will be a cakewalk.
I really want this squad to do well, I'm just dissatisfied. Hopefully the necessary adjustments occur this week. If fans were acting up at away games imagine how they going to act at home games ijs.

In fairness, he's not going to see anything like No. 8 again unless these two teams play again later this year.

In fairness, he's not going to see anything like No. 8 again unless these two teams play again later this year.
He is only a sophomore going up against JJ a senior who if he played his sophomore yr would have D1 teams lined up trying to get him. I think the biggest challenge the new staff has is identifying the players you're playing against and exploiting match up. There is no way I'm leaving a sophomore on an island to block a kid like JJ. JJ is too athletic as you sew with him knocking passes down.

He is only a sophomore going up against JJ a senior who if he played his sophomore yr would have D1 teams lined up trying to get him. I think the biggest challenge the new staff has is identifying the players you're playing against and exploiting match up. There is no way I'm leaving a sophomore on an island to block a kid like JJ. JJ is too athletic as you sew with him knocking passes down.
Agreed.

I know some aren’t happy, but after the first game I legit thought running clock. Trotwood was so bad and horribly coached I couldn’t tell if WW D was any good or not. They will be fine in ECC.

How many players do we have, each player I'm sure has a parent, parents, aunt, uncle, etc. have certain parents each week donate water and gatorade to team. Kroger across the street and 24 packs for 2.79?

Have parents in groups get together and ask them to donate money for team meals, heck 5-10 parents each put in some money for
team food, etc. have they been asked?

the only thing RIDICULOUS is that I AM RIDICULOUSLY PASSIONATE about WW football.

GO WARRIORS
WW struggles with boosters / money in general.

I was surprised how much less they bring in than their neighboring schools and was still able to keep participation fees down.
Its been 10 years but when I was a booster rep for Colerain there were monthly meetings, team expectations for participation and various levels of participation for boosters as well as many fundraiser events for improvements, concessions for almost every sport, etc. The boosters supported not only the sports but other extra/co curricular activities as well.
At WW there is not really the structure like their neighboring districts. With football, Coach Parker had a lot of success all things considered but he also lived at the school for his players putting in countless hours. The new coaches will have to find their own path and connection with players and parents.