Week 13: D-III Region 9 Semi-Final #4 Canfield Cardinals (11-1) vs #1 Chardon Hilltoppers (12-0)

Who wins this rematch from week 10 last year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chardon has an awful punt bounces from the 38 all the way to mid field. Chardon lucky they got a good bounce.
1st and 15 Canfield

Canfield incomplete pass on 3rd down, another wide open reciever.
Canfield turnover on downs after another dropped pass.
Lowry got hit late, borderline for roughing the passer, call could have gone either way.

Chardon showing what Hubbard showed last week. Stacking the box. Lowry gets rattled with pressure. 11 weeks of a clean pocket. Big difference now....

All the spots have been favorable for Chardon thus far, they are getting an extra yard or two on offense, and Canfield is getting marked a yard or two short when they are on offense.

All the spots have been favorable for Chardon thus far, they are getting an extra yard or two on offense, and Canfield is getting marked a yard or two short when they are on offense.
C'mon dude. Chardon is obviously better than Canfield. Canfield has a good team. Chardon is great. Most likely this year's state champion.

C'mon dude. Chardon is obviously better than Canfield. Canfield has a good team. Chardon is great. Most likely this year's state champion.
All that is true, I don't disagree. But that doesn't change the fact that Chardon is getting favorable spots.

Game is being live-streamed on the WKBN app. Visitors side stands look fairly full. 14-0 Chardon.
Wonder how the parking situation played out ?
Game is being re-broadcast tonight at 11:00 pm on the Youngstown Fox Channel (10 for Spectrum/TimeWarner folks).

Under 1 minute before half
Canfield down to the 45 after a couple passes
Timeout Canfield 49 seconds left

Lol. They added 8 seconds because the clock ran on a first down before the chains were set. I’m cheering for Canfield but you’re being completely biased.
Time being added actually helped Canfield in this instance.

Lol. They added 8 seconds because the clock ran on a first down before the chains were set. I’m cheering for Canfield but you’re being completely biased.
I predicted Chardon by 14 FWIW and never said Chardon wasn't the better team.

Spots have nothing to do with Chardon completely dominating the game
I agree that Chardon is the better team. But 1 or 2 yards on every play make a difference in some circumstances, mainly if it gets or would have got to 3rd or 4th down.
The spots are fine. Not much to spot when you aren’t gaining yards. IMO Canfield coach is costing them right now
I am sorry but I have been paying very close attention to the spots all game and the spots have all been off by 1 or 2 yards almost every play in Chardon's favor. For instance Canfield ran for a loss of a yard on a play and got marked for a 3 yard loss.
Like I said Chardon still wins most likely regardless...