Week 12: #6 Austintown Fitch (7-3) vs #3 Hoban (8-3)

Hoban is going to finally shut these Falcons up!! Knights win by 30! Sherwood sacked more times than he's ever been in one game! Hoban rushes for 400 yds! Bring us someone who can fight! Knights ride on to another championship!

Hoban is going to finally shut these Falcons up!! Knights win by 30! Sherwood sacked more times than he's ever been in one game! Hoban rushes for 400 yds! Bring us someone who can fight! Knights ride on to another championship!

You mean like Bergen? Ouch. Or Iggy, or Ed? Other private school powers? Hoban is fortunate to not have to contend with them. Nor the only other private school power in LaSalle. Neither private has had to beat either, while publics have to beat both. But congrats.

GO FALCONS!!!

You mean like Bergen? Ouch. Or Iggy, or Ed? Other private school powers? Hoban is fortunate to not have to contend with them. Nor the only other private school power in LaSalle. Neither private has had to beat either, while publics have to beat both. But congrats.

GO FALCONS!!!
Indeed ouch.....lol. Love it!

Way off topic, but I just read on WKBN.COM that the AAC came out with an all conference list. Players from Howland, Boardman, Harding, Canfield and Fitch. Howland didnt play Harding or Fitch. Canfield didnt play Harding. Is this still a league? Or just a way to get the kids some noterority?

Thank you Mr Hamm

Way off topic, but I just read on WKBN.COM that the AAC came out with an all conference list. Players from Howland, Boardman, Harding, Canfield and Fitch. Howland didnt play Harding or Fitch. Canfield didnt play Harding. Is this still a league? Or just a way to get the kids some noterority?
Probably just for the kids. Been that way for the past 3 years

I'm a private school guy but I always pull for local teams in the playoffs. Perhaps Fitch can channel the 1990 team and shock everyone.

Good luck to both teams.

GO FALCONS!

The member schools all play each other for all sports but Football, boys hockey, boys tennis and lacrosse.
So the league still exists but it is not a legitimate football league anymore, the schools are loosely associated with each other I guess you could say.

As I said on another thread it is kind of pointless to name kids all league for a league of only 4 or 5 teams where they don't even all play each other. And even then the 1st team selections should just be 11 boys on offense, 11 boys on defense and 3 boys for special teams.
They actually named every starting QB 1st team all-league except for Howland's apparently.

I would love to see coach Parker lead the Falcons to a win.... tough order indeed. Must play a great game in all 3 phases to have a chance. Hoban is tough, as always. Cheering for the Falcons!

No shocking anyone here, Hoban is a well oiled machine and not going anywhere anytime soon.

Win or lose, Fitch more than deserves this opportunity. Embrace the moment and as YTOWN said, hopefully they can dig deep and slay the giant like their program did 31 years ago.

Best of luck to Coach Parker and his Falcons! ??
Thanks Worm. Appreciate it.