Week 10: Elder (4-5) vs LaSalle (5-4)

I’m not sure what you guys mean by opt out. Is that a reference to Payne not playing?
I have no idea what people are hearing or not, as I'm not privy to any information, but in this instance opt out would mean he is choosing not to play the rest of the season/regular season so as not to further injure himself either for the playoff run or to jeopardize his scholarship at IU. Similar to how college players are opting out of non-playoff bowl games to make sure they're healthy for the NFL combine/draft.

My LaSalle friends, say he is not putting full effort into returning to the field, rehab whatever it is. I have also had LaSalle friends tell me same thing as Don Flamenco says above. Elder will have the majority of their best players out there and will get max effort. Glad Payne earned a scholarship but that IU Coach is a complete clown and has been for a number of years. Nothing to do with how he treated Ramsey either.
The players at IU love Tom Allen.

Elder running back Flowers runs over a La Salle LB for a touchdown right in front of the La Salle student section and the cheerleaders who are a 1 yard behind the endzone.

Elder 14
La Salle 0
2nd Quarter

Through 1st half, Elder has 213 total yards offense compared to La Salle 70 total yards. Elder has the ball to start the 2nd half.

Not dead if La Salle doesn't do anything about it. I'm sure their students will be dispersing soon enough. This is not much of a game.
Lol, it has been discussed here enough to be a dead horse! LaSalle is well aware and done nothing to change it??‍♂️

Excellent first half by Elder, pretty much the inverse of the 2019 game. Elder needs to keep their foot on the gas, don’t let LS think they’ve got a chance.

Excellent first half by Elder, pretty much the inverse of the 2019 game. Elder needs to keep their foot on the gas, don’t let LS think they’ve got a chance.
LaSalle looks like a middle of the road D2 Team at best so far.