Week 10: Canton McKinley vs Massillon Washington: Who's going to win this one?????

Canton McKinley vs Massillon Washington: Who's going to win this one???

• Canton McKinley wins by: 7 points or less

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Massillon Washington wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Massillon Washington wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • Massillon Washington wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 47 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IUDOGS

It's October 15, 2021

Week 10: 132nd meeting of the Canton McKinley vs Massillon Washington game

Where: Tom Benison Stadium

When: Saturday October 24, 2021

Kick Off Time: 2:00 pm

Cal Preps has it:

Massillon Washington by +18

Weather for Saturday October 24, 2021

Sunshine Early

High: 57

Low: 42

14 per cent Chance of Rain

Wind: WSW 5mph

:);):cool::p:unsure:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Last edited:

McKinley stinks if they keep this close I'll be shocked. There defense especially their defensive secondary terrible - I've seen better in the pee wee league. It shows what a weak league the Fed is.

McK has to play a lot better than they did tonight
It seems like as the season went on McKinley developed some really good football players and why they seem to have parts of games where they play bad football is beyond me.

Gotta hand it to McK, they turned around a season that looked like it was going to be a catastrophe. I still have to go with Massillon. Stability in the coaching staff will be the difference.

Any injured kids should sit out this week. Weeks 11, 12 etc are more important than Week 10 now. Don't take my word for it - ask Moore and Hall.

One thing that might matter in this game - maybe the Stark POY gets determined - Brawley vs Fanin.

Haven't seen Brawley. Fanin is the best I've seen. Man amongst boys.

I hear Brawley is too. How great would it be to have Brawley chase down Fanin on a TD run or vice versa?
Brawley is also for sure. As a Massillon fan I’m hoping it’s Fannin chasing Brawley as he heads for the end zone as opposed to the other way around lol

No it's not. It's a great day for HS football in Stark County. It's filled with great memories and traditions. It just doesn't mean what it once did because it's not the season's finale or biggest game.

There defense especially their defensive secondary terrible - I've seen better in the pee wee league.
And how does that benefit Massillon who's passing game this year is less than what it's been the past few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.