Week 1 - St Thomas Aquinas at Struthers

Who you got

• St Thomas

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Struthers

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters

Spread All Day

I just read a preview for our bonus, I guess their receivers are all very tall including a 6 foot five receiver. Hopefully the quarterback doesn’t have time to throw jump balls because the cats struggled with jump balls last season

BTrev

y'all mismatch them greatly

Aquinas was pretty good, and D6, when the game was scheduled. Struthers was not very good. Aquinas’s head coach quitting a couple weeks before the 2021 season killed their program.
But to your point, I agree. And my understanding is that we tried to get out of it…

knightgeek27

Aquinas alum and fan here. Hope the Struthers boys don't beat us up too badly. We are a better team than last year (on paper) but I doubt we'll win a game this year (we have an outside chance against East Canton and Windham).

FYI, I read the Canton Repository preview for our team and are numbers are indeed up, albeit we got (at least) four transfers: two guys from McKinley and two from Massillon.

And yeah, let's just say I am not a fan of our head coach either... -_-

Spread All Day

Aquinas alum and fan here. Hope the Struthers boys don't beat us up too badly. We are a better team than last year (on paper) but I doubt we'll win a game this year (we have an outside chance against East Canton and Windham).

FYI, I read the Canton Repository preview for our team and are numbers are indeed up, albeit we got (at least) four transfers: two guys from McKinley and two from Massillon.

And yeah, let's just say I am not a fan of our head coach either... -_-
Seems like a genuine guy!! Lol jk

Buckeye Elite

I’ve never seen a team that runs once then throws streaks the other 2-3 downs more then Aquinas. This coach is an absolute dumpster fire. Wildcats firing on all cylinders and only one penalty on the XP

Spread All Day

49-6 final.

Trailing 49-0, Aquinas’s starters were able to connect on a deep pass against our freshmen. And punched it in a few plays later.

Aquinas’s coach is pathetic.
He can hang his head on that 6 points against freshmen. The JV team beat Aquinas 7-6 in a half lol.

dude has no business coaching a football team.