Week 1 Freshmen Football scores

Bacon 32 McNick 30

Bacon #8 looked like another Corey Kiner. I think you’ll be hearing more of him. Rockets had a nice RB as well.

Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin 28, Kirtland 6
Madison 20, Geneva 12
Twinsburg 36, Copley 0
Jackson 35, Wooster 6

Last edited:
Yes….so if they beat the freshman A team like that that’s very impressive. Freshman B team…still a solid win but not nearly as shocking
No, I didn’t say that or imply that. The purpose for my question is because the Massillon Washington freshman team is playing the Moeller freshman in Cincinnati this Saturday afternoon.

A or B doesn’t really matter. Whatever team I watched play my falcons was poorly coached. Couldn’t line up half the time. Couldn’t execute anything. Looked like they had plenty of coaches available to teach both an A and B squad. If I’m paying for my kid to go there I would have expected more than what I saw.

A or B doesn’t really matter. Whatever team I watched play my falcons was poorly coached. Couldn’t line up half the time. Couldn’t execute anything. Looked like they had plenty of coaches available to teach both an A and B squad. If I’m paying for my kid to go there I would have expected more than what I saw.
Maybe that’s why they were on the B team?

It takes a while to get things going when you start with 90 kids that you know little to nothing about. That same coaching staff beat your falcons last year with their B team.