Week 1: Covington Catholic (KY)

Drew deserves the game ball, but I think you have to give a shoutout to the wideouts blocking well for Ramsey to pick up all those yards. They could not get away from Kirch, Harp, and a couple others. The oline held up nicely. The LT looked thin, but he held his own. They also had another smaller lineman Charlie James step in and do okay. The entire team looked really good aside from a few correctable mistakes.

Drew deserves the game ball, but I think you have to give a shoutout to the wideouts blocking well for Ramsey to pick up all those yards. They could not get away from Kirch, Harp, and a couple others.
TEs and WRs blocking well can be the difference between a 4 yard gain and a 40 yard gain. Harp and Kirch did an excellent job last night.

Elder's offence may not be as good as everyone thinks, it's all Hambleton to Ramsey. Maybe that will be enough. The wildcat does not seem to be working, Ramsey needs to pass more often.
The defense may better than everyone thinks. Where did Zack Gutekunst come from, he leads the team in tackles, sacks and interceptions.
What's with the special teams on kickoffs? It's a good thing David Mauer can get the ball in the end zone.
Elder will have to open up the Offense. TBH, I thought they were more conservative last night compared to the West Scrimmage

Drew deserves the game ball, but I think you have to give a shoutout to the wideouts blocking well for Ramsey to pick up all those yards. They could not get away from Kirch, Harp, and a couple others. The oline held up nicely. The LT looked thin, but he held his own. They also had another smaller lineman Charlie James step in and do okay. The entire team looked really good aside from a few correctable mistakes.
LT the Sophomore that came last yr from OH? Thought the line played very well. Don’t think CC did anything real well and had nobody that stood out to me. Always few mistakes in week 1. Though early see against PC how the Panthers stack up against some of the best in this State.

LT the Sophomore that came last yr from OH? Thought the line played very well. Don’t think CC did anything real well and had nobody that stood out to me. Always few mistakes in week 1. Though early see against PC how the Panthers stack up against some of the best in this State.
I think Bass was initially at LT. They might’ve kicked Evan James out there after Bass left with an injury.

Elder had 362 total yards Friday and Ramsey had 244.
And it should be a point of emphasis to get the ball to other skill players. I expect Sonny Styles to basically follow Ramsey all over the field.