W.O.A.C 2022-2023

My guess is No
I thought with that fancy new gym Tri Village has they’d have a TV broadcast team sponsored by some of the best bbq sauces in the world but then I herd Sags uses Kraft at his bbq events. Good luck to all the woac teams this year. Come watch the Arrows take on Heritage Christian at Mason HS at 4:30.

I thought with that fancy new gym Tri Village has they’d have a TV broadcast team sponsored by some of the best bbq sauces in the world but then I herd Sags uses Kraft at his bbq events. Good luck to all the woac teams this year. Come watch the Arrows take on Heritage Christian at Mason HS at 4:30.
I heard about that broadcast but I have no idea how to get to it 😂

27C6714B-7C7B-46FA-A094-83C91583120A.jpeg

It’s here
I predicted the TRC record this weekend. I have no clue about the WOAC this weekend or what it will be record wise.

Bradford got off to a good start to the season at Legacy Christian. This was my first time going to this gym. Very tough place for visiting fans to watch the game. We had to sit upstairs where there were only 3 rows of seats and it was hard to see between the 3 rows of railings and the posts. Court level seemed to be reserved for home team and they only had 3 rows of bleachers too. Looks like a few more WOAC teams will be playing there this year.

Bradford got off to a good start to the season at Legacy Christian. This was my first time going to this gym. Very tough place for visiting fans to watch the game. We had to sit upstairs where there were only 3 rows of seats and it was hard to see between the 3 rows of railings and the posts. Court level seemed to be reserved for home team and they only had 3 rows of bleachers too. Looks like a few more WOAC teams will be playing there this year.
Shawnee will be one of them, I’ve actually been to this gym before and you are correct it’s probably the worst place for visiting fans to watch a game.

That score was really surprising. I saw a post earlier that said LC could play with Catholic Central in that sectional. Was LC not at full strength?

That score was really surprising. I saw a post earlier that said LC could play with Catholic Central in that sectional. Was LC not at full strength?
Bradford is supposed to be good this year but Roader fan may be able to know if they were full strength. They lost to Bethel 66-64 Friday.

Last edited:
Returned top 6 guys correct? Bradford I mean
Yes. Top 6 are back. They had a couple role players graduate. One was a transfer that could only play first half of the season. Miller is a junior that was injured last year. He'll be a good replacement for the two we lost. They start 2 sr's, 2 Jr's and a soph.