W.O.A.C 2022-2023

Tough loss for Shawnee last night against ponitz. 58-48. Ponitz looks like a solid team this year. with wins over oakwood, stivers, and northmont.

Where is Mason Shroud going to go to college? What offers does he have? I watched him play in his youth days and he was always fun to watch. He seemed to really enjoy the game and have fun with it.

I thought Bradford was better than Recovery just looked like they haven’t been in that moment. This season they haven’t.
I agree. Bradford didn't do a good of closing out the game when they had the lead for most of the 4th qtr. They had a great inbound play to get a layup with 6 seconds to go to go up 1. Rammel missed a 3 but the ball bounced to another player who put it in at the buzzer.
Rammel is a very good player. Very tough in the paint. I liked the balanced scoring for Bradford. It was good for them to have a tight game and I think they'll learn from it.

Wow I hate to rub it in but Ponitz beat Dunbar by 6 I’m feeling better about that L the Arrows took against them by 10.
Quite the high school mindset to compare games thinking that means anything. Preble is really good same with TV! Those two will put on a show when they play. Sit back and enjoy