Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller named SEC special teams co-player of the week

I momentarily forgot how far a College PAT was, but I can say definitively, I know more about the sport than you.
How the frick do you forget what a college EP is and to throw out 15 yards? That is just, idiotic.

I asked my 8 year old nephew how far junior high, high school, college and NFL EPs are and he knew them.

Neither of us knew Arenaball EP distance though.

Your memory seems bad. Link? I mean I brag all the time about running, so those posts must be abundant, right?
With a broken foot is impressive.
HM's are about as far as I am prepared to do. Too much damage to the body in the full.
Some people are just naturals. My brother was training for a half. Never ran one before. Registered ten days out, said it was full so he did the full with never running more than 12 miles in training and came within 5 min of qualifying for Boston!

How the frick do you forget what a college EP is and to throw out 15 yards? That is just, idiotic.

I asked my 8 year old nephew how far junior high, high school, college and NFL EPs are and he knew them.

Neither of us knew Arenaball EP distance though.
I don’t know how I forgot, but I know the sport well.

I see what you are doing.

Parenting 101!
Give a child a distraction and he will be busy for hours.

Great job!

Well Omar, it has been fun owning you since this thread started but I am going to move onto someone more challenging.
The more you speak the more I feel like Michael Jordan giving 100% effort vs a Make-a-Wish kid.

Until you do something stupid, adios.

But before I go, I will leave you with one more treasure.
Tall2.jpg

Parenting 101!

Great job!

Well Omar, it has been fun owning you since this thread started but I am going to move onto someone more challenging.
The more you speak the more I feel like Michael Jordan giving 100% effort vs a Make-a-Wish kid.

But before I go, I will leave you with one more treasure.View attachment 14107
#FreePboy

I don’t really think your kid will transition into a girl, it’s a joke. I’ve never “attacked” anyone in an attempt to dox them, rarely am I ever serious when I get into these back & forths. I just happen to have a very dry sense of humor. I know you don’t understand humor since you think Pete Davidson is funny.
Lol I'm not talking about the stuff about my kid. There's times on here when you're in the middle of a serious argument on the debate forum or somewhere else and you've pulled that kinda stuff out. Whether you're joking or not, not sure why you always bring up EP's divorce. I know dry humor and you don't come across that way at all. Probably because it's a message board and this might be the worst place to try and play that out lol

I thought his most recent movie was good....Didn't think it was really too funny or anything, but a good story.

Lol I'm not talking about the stuff about my kid. There's times on here when you're in the middle of a serious argument on the debate forum or somewhere else and you've pulled that kinda stuff out. Whether you're joking or not, not sure why you always bring up EP's divorce. I know dry humor and you don't come across that way at all. Probably because it's a message board and this might be the worst place to try and play that out lol

I thought his most recent movie was good....Didn't think it was really too funny or anything, but a good story.
He plays the same character, does no impressions and his stand up sucks. Did you know his dad died on 9/11? Weird bc he almost never mentions it.

Parenting 101!

Great job!

But before I go, I will leave you with one more treasure.View attachment 14107
You can’t just say something and have it be true.

He plays the same character, does no impressions and his stand up sucks. Did you know his dad died on 9/11? Weird bc he almost never mentions it.
First movie, or any content, I've ever seen of his since I don't watch stand ups or SNL, so was new to me ?‍♂️