Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller named SEC special teams co-player of the week

What kind of athlete were you? Nevermind, nobody would remember you.

I think you would be very surprised at my athletic prowess, and physical accomplishments as an 'adult'. I accomplished something, that is very physical, at an age that is generally dominated by those 20-22 years younger than myself at the time......

but hey, this aint about me. It is about making fun of you and your lack of athletic ability.....

I think you would be very surprised at my athletic prowess, and physical accomplishments as an 'adult'. I accomplished something, that is very physical, at an age that is generally dominated by those 20-22 years younger than myself at the time......

but hey, this aint about me. It is about making fun of you and your lack of athletic ability.....
What was that? And you can’t lift more than me.

What was that? And you can’t lift more than me.
None of your business.

I dont need to advertise my accomplishments.

Are you the new Licking County Fan (newarkcatholicfan) who when gets cornered will bring up how much they can lift?

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Tooooo funny.

None of your business.

I dont need to advertise my accomplishments.

Are you the new Licking County Fan (newarkcatholicfan) who when gets cornered will bring up how much they can lift?

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Tooooo funny.

No, it seems pertinent since we’re talking about physical prowess.

does it have anything to do with hot dogs? That or pooped your pants. Putting adult into quotes got me thinking you were really young and 20-22 years younger? Could be a baby.

does it have anything to do with hot dogs? That or pooped your pants. Putting adult into quotes got me thinking you were really young and 20-22 years younger? Could be a baby.
Ha Ha! I am unsure why I put adult in " " to be honest. I was every bit of an adult! Actually, one could say two of the things I did was pretty impressive feats. One was against kids half my age, and the other they were 20-22 yrs younger.....

Ya know, this is going to drive Omar bat crap crazy!!

Already told you what I know. The love of Pboy’s life, Elder football, has throughly rejected him to the point he is banned from attending games. Definitely way messier than my cordial divorce.
Now it’s cordial? Last year, you said you hated her.

Already told you what I know. The love of Pboy’s life, Elder football, has throughly rejected him to the point he is banned from attending games. Definitely way messier than my cordial divorce.
So he is banned from elder games, or did they just post a sign stating you must be over 5-4 to attend games?

In the many times I’ve brought this up, you’ve made comments that suggest it was anything but amicable.
That’s just a lie. We even went through a collaborative divorce process and split custody 50/50. I’m sorry Elder kicked you to the curb, but my divorce was amicable.

So Omar, what got you kicked from Elder? Lemme guess....something to do with a female athlete? Explain the hatred and jealousy...

That’s just a lie. We even went through a collaborative divorce process and split custody 50/50. I’m sorry Elder kicked you to the curb, but my divorce was amicable.
You told me I could have her. Are you trying to call my memory into question? I think I’ve proven it’s pretty good.

tenor.gif

Why? Are you as disgusting of a human in real life as you are on here? I thought it was an act.

I’m kind of a low life bc no matter what, I would never want your ex. All I can think about is getting your leftovers, plus I don’t want your kids hanging around.