UC Bearcats

Is it me or is the UC offensive coordinator incompetent? The ONLY good offensive play the Bearcats have had in the 2nd half was the TD RUN. Since then this moron has been calling pass after pass. WHY.

It would be a shame if this gem of a defensive effort was wasted by the 2nd half ineptness of the UC offense.

Now if they can take the KO and drive it down the field and stick it into the end zone all will be forgiven. But my goodness I don't understand the play calling for UC.

A targeting costing you the blindside and 41 at LB wrong place of both those plays I think. Let the WR get loose then bad angle. Doesn't take much to turn a game around.

A targeting costing you the blindside and 41 at LB wrong place of both those plays I think. Let the WR get loose then bad angle. Doesn't take much to turn a game around.

And it was more then targeting it was a stupid and selfish play by #55. He takes a cheap shot out of bounds and manages to get a targeting penalty in the process?

As far as play calling, I don't think UC can run the ball against Georgia's defensive front with any consistency hence the pass happiness. Outside of the explosive TD run, they're averaging like 1.3 yards per rush.

IF there's anyone with quicker feet than 51, I'd be putting them at LT. To heck with egos, that kid is not ready. He's had a procedure on both the last drives and beaten almost every time.

Might also add, Ridder seems to me to be playing not to get hurt. Probably a good idea but need a play out of him.

Their replacements should be better than they are. It's not on one player in the first half, stupid as that was. It's on the OC for not running the plays immediately to the right. All they needed was one 1st down a series.

They should make #55 walk home after the game.

It's obvious that #51 isn't ready to go and it's depth which is where the real difference between the Power Conferences and the UC's of the world shows up. One question - given #51's struggles shouldn't they be giving him help????

As for the UC defense, man they're playing a game. Big stop.

Bad clock management all around here at the end. UGA calling timeout before a punt, and UC snapping it twice with a running clock and 10-12 seconds on the play clock.

Offensive Coordinator probably deserves to be fired...there should have been 20 seconds or so less on the game clock and with a run not getting a first down, UGA gets it back with probably under 45 seconds left. What the hell are you doing throwing in that situation?