U.S. economy adds 528,000 jobs in July, unemployment rate falls to 3.5%

See! The green new deal is here to stimulate the economy by adding an entire new market for jobs, disposing of toxic “green” energy. Fast growing sector, encourage the youth in your life to learn about disposal of “green” energy supplies.

Remember we didn’t “create” 528,000 jobs we “filled” 528,000
jobs. The US is roughly at the same number of people employed as before the pandemic.
People don't understand this. These are not new jobs, they are the ones that were already there. And still, businesses are severely understaffed and will continue to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically people are out clamoring for any job they can find because of Joe’s inflation. Pretty soon he’ll have them looking for a second one lol.

The entire "New Green Deal" is all talking points to get elected. This shows that the vast majority of people are ignorant and/or dumb. "Green energy is awesome because it doesn't pollute the air". It's not that hard to contemplate "where do the materials that make up green energy technology come from?". "What do we do with our green energy technology once it inevitably dies?". Keep burying your head in the poison laced sand. And Spin it any way you want, people are being re-hired for there old jobs they were laid off from. This isn't the New Deal where jobs were created.

Reactions: y2h
So basically people are out clamoring for any job they can find because of Joe’s inflation. Pretty soon he’ll have them looking for a second one lol.

Yep it is happening now as inflation forces workers to keep up, but with enough smoke and mirrors they can keep the real numbers hidden from people who like shiny things from the propagandist.

Reality is not far off and it is disturbing. The math does not pencil out.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/s...ders-hit-all-time-high-unexplained-18-million

Companies are already announcing layoffs, the August report won't be so rosy.
Another dirty little secret is that many jobs have been open so long that they are being eliminated

The entire "New Green Deal" is all talking points to get elected. This shows that the vast majority of people are ignorant and/or dumb. "Green energy is awesome because it doesn't pollute the air". It's not that hard to contemplate "where do the materials that make up green energy technology come from?". "What do we do with our green energy technology once it inevitably dies?". Keep burying your head in the poison laced sand. And Spin it any way you want, people are being re-hired for there old jobs they were laid off from. This isn't the New Deal where jobs were created.
GRUBERS!!!!!!!!!!

Elon knows a little about the economy. Personally, I believe politicians only hurt the economy with their regulation, spending bills, tax hikes, trade wars etc., etc. Like a CEO said on tv the other day just don't do any harm to the economy regarding SJ and Congress. Jobs are still plentiful, and many manufacturing companies are still hiring. If only DC could learn they are the problem instead of micromanaging everything most of the US would be much better off.

Elon knows a little about the economy. Personally, I believe politicians only hurt the economy with their regulation, spending bills, tax hikes, trade wars etc., etc. Like a CEO said on tv the other day just don't do any harm to the economy regarding SJ and Congress. Jobs are still plentiful, and many manufacturing companies are still hiring. If only DC could learn they are the problem instead of micromanaging everything most of the US would be much better off.
Need to get the Fed to get out of the way as well.

People don't understand this. These are not new jobs, they are the ones that were already there. And still, businesses are severely understaffed and will continue to be.
Which means there are even more jobs available. Logic tells me If the current administrations policies were so bad we would have never gotten back to this point, I mean if their policies are so horrible how in the heck do they even approach what the Great Orange one did.

Which means there are even more jobs available. Logic tells me If the current administrations policies were so bad we would have never gotten back to this point, I mean if their policies are so horrible how in the heck do they even approach what the Great Orange one did.
the one smart thing this administration has done is keeping the Trump tax cuts. Unfortunately, this new bill they just passed is the worst thing imaginable. It will crush the poor and middle classes and trample small businesses.

Another dirty little secret is that many jobs have been open so long that they are being eliminated
So, we are now back to the number of employed in February 2020. What about the population growth? Should be adding 300,000 to 350,000 per month just to keep up with a 1 to 1.3% population growth. Or, in this case, 29 months at 300,000 = 8,700,000 jobs behind.

the one smart thing this administration has done is keeping the Trump tax cuts. Unfortunately, this new bill they just passed is the worst thing imaginable. It will crush the poor and middle classes and trample small businesses.
1659979090364.png

No, you will never be one and neither will I...You okay with doubling the size of the IRS? I already know what's coming my way. Hopefully you wake up and see what is right in front of you.
They have suffocated the IRS for years, it's been the whipping boy of both parties for decades. Like it or not they were totally due an infusion.

They have suffocated the IRS for years, it's been the whipping boy of both parties for decades. Like it or not they were totally due an infusion.
The IRS is totally due to be abolished. One of the worst entities of the federal government and that is saying a lot.

Things are going fantastic. Preach it! Lol.

Wealth isn't built in a vacuum, something too many people fail to understand. Businesses can't succeed without roads, infrastructure or the masses.
Strawman. We pay taxes for that, and we all benefit from it. People in congress become wealthy despite taking no personal risks (like a business owner does) and despite employing no one, and despite creating exactly nothing that any of us want or need.

Strawman. We pay taxes for that, and we all benefit from it. People in congress become wealthy despite taking no personal risks (like a business owner does) and despite employing no one, and despite creating exactly nothing that any of us want or need.
Some of these billion dollar companies paid no taxes and still benefited from said infrastructure. I'm not saying gouge every penny you can out of them, but come on make it make sense!

Some of these billion dollar companies paid no taxes and still benefited from said infrastructure. I'm not saying gouge every penny you can out of them, but come on make it make sense!
They paid plenty of taxes. But if you think about it, corporations don't pay taxes anyway. Their customers do. A corporation is simply a pass through entity. Then again, they produce things we need, or want, they employ people, unlike wealthy congress people.