U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Post #396 wasn't me, but again not a Q supporter. Liar, liar, pants on fire? LMAO what an odd guy you are. That being said, if you can't produce one post where I said anything in support of Q you are a liar. I'm starting to think you are on the spectrum...
He's got a spectrum all his own..

obviously we know there was an enraged mob there. I know you and the Q crew wish they would have caught Schumer.
No. I don't wish any of that. Only stupid people wish that. (Even though watching someone like Nadler try to move fast might be entertaining).

Just pointing out that the "enraged mob" seemed more interested in taking selfies than chasing down members of Congress and Senate.

No. I don't wish any of that. Only stupid people wish that. (Even though watching someone like Nadler try to move fast might be entertaining).

Just pointing out that the "enraged mob" seemed more interested in taking selfies than chasing down members of Congress and Senate.
THey only beat up a few dozen cops....

Post #396 wasn't me, but again not a Q supporter. Liar, liar, pants on fire? LMAO what an odd guy you are. That being said, if you can't produce one post where I said anything in support of Q you are a liar. I'm starting to think you are on the spectrum...
that was you posting a thumbs up for Babbitt with big Q on her coat showing your sympathy for her and her affiliation with Qanon.

I ask because you're the only one I've seen call her that.

Would you call someone consorting with the Chinese Communists a traitor as well?
you should get out more, you might then be able to recognize a traitor involved in trying to overthrow the US government.

stupid people like all the Trumps supporters who stormed the Capitol looking to stop the electoral process and hunt down Pence and Congress members. I prefer to call them traitors

stupid people like all the Trumps supporters who stormed the Capitol looking to stop the electoral process and hunt down Pence and Congress members. I prefer to call them traitors
Well, they weren't trying to burn our major cities down all last summer.

And you better believe, if they wanted to take care of everyone in the Capitol that day, they could have easily done it.

But people like you don't realize that.

that was you posting a thumbs up for Babbitt with big Q on her coat showing your sympathy for her and her affiliation with Qanon.
That was a thumbs up for a clearly not angry, unarmed woman.....who was executed and the cop should be held responsible just as all liberals are calling for cops to be held accountable. That is different than supporting Q as you continue to say which is a flat out lie. You are a liar.

Well, they weren't trying to burn our major cities down all last summer.

And you better believe, if they wanted to take care of everyone in the Capitol that day, they could have easily done it.

But people like you don't realize that.
they didn't storm the Capitol, stop the electoral process and threaten the lives of government leaders, a bunch of traitors did motivated by Donald Trump.

That was a thumbs up for a clearly not angry, unarmed woman.....who was executed and the cop should be held responsible just as all liberals are calling for cops to be held accountable. That is different than supporting Q as you continue to say which is a flat out lie. You are a liar.
lol
big Q right on her coat and a Thumbs up.
she was traitor, storming the US Capitol.

By your way of thinking it she had a big swastika on her coat, you still would have given her a big thumbs up and that would not have shown support for her and her cause.

The police officer did his duty.

It is just interesting to me that this one day is still being talked about as if it were an insurrection. One person got killed for trespassing. The media intentionally lied claiming 5 were killed. No major events had taken place up to that date. No major events have taken place since that date. It was a one off thing that was mostly letting off steam but the media keeps the narrative that this was an attempted overthrow of the government. It wasn't.

This still reminds me of the habitual wife-beater when approached by the cops complains that his wife scratched him with her nails. The police must arrest both the husband and wife but they know that the man is the real perpetrator. In this bizarro world we live in now, the MSM news would lead with the story about the woman who scratched her husband.

IMO, the woman's family deserves nothing.

lol
big Q right on her coat and a Thumbs up.
she was traitor, storming the US Capitol.

By your way of thinking it she had a big swastika on her coat, you still would have given her a big thumbs up and that would not have shown support for her and her cause.

The police officer did his duty.
But she didn't have a swastika on her coat. She was an unarmed woman executed by a cop using excessive force. Why didn't the cop shoot anyone else? Sorry that you seem to be flailing here. Maybe you struggle with the lying?

It is just interesting to me that this one day is still being talked about as if it were an insurrection. One person got killed for trespassing. The media intentionally lied claiming 5 were killed. No major events had taken place up to that date. No major events have taken place since that date. It was a one off thing that was mostly letting off steam but the media keeps the narrative that this was an attempted overthrow of the government. It wasn't.

This still reminds me of the habitual wife-beater when approached by the cops complains that his wife scratched him with her nails. The police must arrest both the husband and wife but they know that the man is the real perpetrator. In this bizarro world we live in now, the MSM news would lead with the story about the woman who scratched her husband.

Did the Floyd family deserve anything?

So your definition of "letting off steam" is injuring roughly 140 LEO's?

But she didn't have a swastika on her coat. She was an unarmed woman executed by a cop using excessive force. Why didn't the cop shoot anyone else? Sorry that you seem to be flailing here. Maybe you struggle with the lying?
No she had that big Q and you gave her a big thumbs up, showing your support for her and the movement, something you have consistently denied even in the face of obvious proof. You have been caught in a lie.
she was a traitor, shot storming a protected area. The cop is a hero.

No she had that big Q and you gave her a big thumbs up, showing your support for her and the movement, something you have consistently denied even in the face of obvious proof. You have been caught in a lie.
she was a traitor, shot storming a protected area. The cop is a hero.
You're either a really bad troll or just willfully ignorant, or on the spectrum. I have said many times I DO NOT support Q. I gave a thumbs up to a picture of a woman who was unjustly killed by a cop while being unarmed and at most was trespassing. As such, she should have been tried and not executed. You continue to lie and make things up....I'm sorry this is so difficult for you.

So your definition of "letting off steam" is injuring roughly 140 LEO's?
With that many people, yes. Sorry if this offends you but demonstrations can get unruly and those people should be thrown in jail. I've been in favor of allowing all the demonstrations taking place over the last year but believe law breakers should be punished. I don't wish for any of those 140 being injured but I also didn't want any of the 1000s that were injured over the Summer to be injured either.

We've just put on blinders to look at January 6th as some kind of major event when much bigger events were taking place all Summer that were excused. In the grand scheme of things, January 6th was just a minor blip.

The hypocrisy is laughable but should be expected of the liberals here.
Agreed. I watch all the payouts and I'm shocked at the figures that are thrown around. I suspect Babbitt's family will eventually get paid. I'll shake my head at that figure too.

You're either a really bad troll or just willfully ignorant, or on the spectrum. I have said many times I DO NOT support Q. I gave a thumbs up to a picture of a woman who was unjustly killed by a cop while being unarmed and at most was trespassing. As such, she should have been tried and not executed. You continue to lie and make things up....I'm sorry this is so difficult for you.
you endorse her and her big Q.
The Q for Qanon
Now you just try to dodge it.
She was scum, part of an attempt to prevent the election of a President and threaten the lives of Government leaders. She got what she deserved and the police officer deserves praise for doing his duty.

With that many people, yes. Sorry if this offends you but demonstrations can get unruly and those people should be thrown in jail. I've been in favor of allowing all the demonstrations taking place over the last year but believe law breakers should be punished. I don't wish for any of those 140 being injured but I also didn't want any of the 1000s that were injured over the Summer to be injured either.

We've just put on blinders to look at January 6th as some kind of major event when much bigger events were taking place all Summer that were excused. In the grand scheme of things, January 6th was just a minor blip.
Sir there have been demonstration and riots in American cities innumerable times over the history of this country. There was one previous violent storming of the US Capitol and that was in 1814 by the British Army. What happened on January 6th was so much more than a "minor event" People by violent action tried to prevent the basic and important Constitutional procedure of the formal election of the President of the United States, part of the peaceful transfer of power. One of the most important functions of a representative democracy.

Fair enough. I guess we just have different definitions of letting off steam.

Babbitt the traitor is dead as she should be
Shot by an officer doing his duty to protect the Capitol and the Congress
The family of a traitor deserves and will get nothing.
In three years DeSantis will be selling used cars or working in the kitchen at Mar a logo

Ashli was murdered in cold blood by a racist BLM supporter. She was neither enraged or threatening.

Her family will be monetarily compensated for their loss...AS THEY SHOULD BE.

The killer will rot in hell, after President DeSantis makes sure he rots in prison.

I can keep this up just as long as you can.