U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

exactly what Abraham Lincoln sent an army to do, take care of traitors like Babbitt.

What? That doesn't make any sense, little Joseph.

Now you're saying Lincoln ordered the cold blooded killing of unarmed women?

Your hero Goebbels would not approve of that revisionist propaganda. Maybe you should hit the showers and come out swinging again in the morning!

lmao

What? That doesn't make any sense, little Joseph.

Now you're saying Lincoln ordered the cold blooded killing of unarmed women?

Your hero Goebbels would not approve of that revisionist propaganda. Maybe you should hit the showers and come out swinging again in the morning!

lmao
Abraham Lincoln had sent an army that killed 300,000 traitors
and a Capitol cop got one.

gosh a ruddies, "imaginary"
See if you can see the "enraged mob" in this video where Schumer is "running for his life".

I know....I didn't see them either.

Last edited:
See if you can see the "enraged mob" in this video where Schumer is "running for his life".

I know....I didn't see them either.
you had an enraged mob that has broken into the US Capitol
you had a threat to the lives of government leaders, sometimes even loudly expressed by the mob
And you have people running to find sanctuary as anyone with sense would do.

you had a threat to the lives of government leaders, sometimes even loudly expressed by the mob
Look at the profiles of these people ....not our best citizens.

Look at the profiles of these people ....not our best citizens.
I am surprised you would say that. I mean with outstanding Americans like this leading the demonstration.
1620756085652.png

Isn't the heroic police officer the one that was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher by the angry armed mob? Gosh, shouldn't he be the hero, not the murderer of an unarmed woman?
there were obviously several heroic police officers at the Capitol fighting against an enraged mob which the traitorous Babbitt was part of.

there were obviously several heroic police officers at the Capitol fighting against an enraged mob which the traitorous Babbitt was part of.
So specifically the one that was bludgeoned to death with the fire extinguisher? What was his name?

So you couldn't find them in the video either?

So specifically the one that was bludgeoned to death with the fire extinguisher? What was his name?
heroic police officers were attacked by traitorous thugs.
sorry you don't appreciate their effort
I know your sorry Qanon supporter did not get to club one to death

heroic police officers were attacked by traitorous thugs.
sorry you don't appreciate their effort
I know your sorry Qanon supporter did not get to club one to death
So again, what was the name of the officer who was killed by being bludgeoned to death by the unarmed mob? Say his name...

So again, what was the name of the officer who was killed by being bludgeoned to death by the unarmed mob? Say his name...
who ever said there was one?
many heroic officers served that day and several were injured by Qanon rioters and traitors.