Twinsburg open?

I live in Twinsburg. This program will be a challenge for any coach coming in. Issues:

1. Kids that have any talent will go to a private school
Twinsburg always losses kids to Walsh, Benny and even Hoban, also many prior to 2013 to Chanel.

I live in Twinsburg. This program will be a challenge for any coach coming in. Issues:

1. This is a soccer town (More kids in the soccer program in grades 9-12, 3 teams of 20, then in the football program- 50 kids)
  2. Youth Football program is a joke
  3. Kids that have any talent will go to a private school
  4. So many issues from the Superintendent on down. Parents in other sports will complain about not equal playing time and the coaches are asked to play the kids more fairly (True story)
  5. It will take a coach like Solis or JR to inspire kids to play football from the youth levels on up. Needs to be a young, energetic coach with lots of pep.
  6. Bell was a terrible hire. I was on the committee 8 years ago and I wanted the OC from Mentor. Bell won everyone else over because of his success at LC. I warned about the move from private to public and it fell on deaf ears. Bell is a great guy, but really didnt bring any energy to the program.
  7. I doubt there will be a teaching position available.
2. I was under the impression the youth program had good numbers and participation.

Any news on this vacancy
Solis.... j/k

I think this is a good job though, especially for someone who has the energy to rebuild this thing. Its been proven in the past that they have talent to be competitive, hopefully they find the right candidate to get it done.

Solis.... j/k

I think this is a good job though, especially for someone who has the energy to rebuild this thing. Its been proven in the past that they have talent to be competitive, hopefully they find the right candidate to get it done.
They need young O Coordinator dude. Someone to bring excitement to the program. Middle aged private school coach will be a bad hire.... but I guarantee that is who they are hire.... too many idiots involved.

2 head coaches 1 offensive coordinator.All from Cuyahoga county.1 with twinsburg ties.
Depending on how the split was with Mike Bell. I’d expect the coach from Lakewood (Tom Thome) to be one of these guys. Coached there for a while under Bell until he got the Lakewood job. However, if they don’t want more of that then this wouldn’t make any sense. Just my two cents