TV/Radio/Internet Feeds for this weekend's games

Spectrum is the official television partner of the OHSAA. Each week during the season, Spectrum News 1 will televise several games, with coverage expanding to more games available online during the playoffs.
Spectrum's televised games are available on Spectrum News 1, the Spectrum app and on OHSAA.tv.

The Friday night OHSAA Game of the Week is specific to the Northeast, Central and Southwest regions of Ohio. Televised games are available on Spectrum News 1 on channel 1, the Spectrum News App and at OHSAA.tv.

Regional Finals - Friday, November 19
Live television games available on Spectrum News 1, http://SpectrumNewsApp.com and http://OHSAA.tv

Northern Ohio: Division I, Region 1 – 2. Medina vs. 1. Lakewood St. Edward at Parma Byers Field
Central Ohio: Division I, Region 3 – 2. Pickerington Central vs. 1. Upper Arlington at Westerville Central
Southwest Ohio: Division I, Region 4 – 3. West Chester Lakota West vs. 1. Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller at Mason

Live streaming games available at http://OHSAA.tv
Division I, Region 1 – 2. Springfield vs. 1. Marysville at Hilliard Darby (will also air on linear channel 314)
Division II, Region 5 – 5. Cuyahoga Falls Walsh Jesuit vs. 3. Akron Archbishop Hoban at Twinsburg
Division II, Region 7 – 7. Uniontown Green vs. 2. Massillon Washington at Canal Fulton Northwest (assume still airing from Mansfield)
Division II, Region 8 – 7. Cincinnati Winton Woods vs. 1. Piqua at Clayton Northmont
Division III, Region 9 – 2. Dover vs. 1. Chardon at Ravenna
Division III, Region 11 – 6. Mount Orab Western Brown vs. 1. Granville at Teays Valley
Division III, Region 12 – 3. Bellbrook vs. 1. Hamilton Badin at Trotwood
Division IV, Region 15 – 2. St. Clairsville vs. 1. Carroll Bloom-Carroll at Zanesville
Division IV, Region 16 – 4. Clarksville Clinton-Massie vs. 3. Cincinnati Archbishop McNicholas at Cincinnati Princeton

Last edited:
The Northern Ohio Game on Spectrum is yet again a Cleveland area D1 game..........
Color me shocked.

I guess Spectrum is unaware that HS FB is played outside of Cuyahoga County.

Last edited:
We have seen St Ed's and Medina already this year, if not multiple times.

Was really hoping for the Hoban/Walsh game to be televised.

Just a note: WKBN is not doing any games this weekend as far as I know. This would mean no TV/live video stream for South Range/Kirtland, Springfield/Mogadore, Ursuline/West Branch or JFK/Dalton the potential matchups they could have covered.

Just a note: WKBN is not doing any games this weekend as far as I know. This would mean no TV/live video stream for South Range/Kirtland, Springfield/Mogadore, Ursuline/West Branch or JFK/Dalton the potential matchups they could have covered.
Cvc tv is planning to stream kirtland game

This will be the first time St. Ed's is live on Spectrum. Last week was the first time they aired on Spectrum streaming game. Medina has been on a number of times on Spectrum

These games will probably all be streamed by YSN

The Northern Ohio Game on Spectrum is yet again a Cleveland area D1 game..........
Color me shocked.

I guess Spectrum is unaware that HS FB is played outside of Cuyahoga County.
They are all D-1. Looks like D-II to D-VII don't exist either and somebody didn't "Donate" enough money from D-1 Region 2 who got left out.

Last edited:

Not sure if you saw my reply in the game thread, but being a Spectrum customer you can watch Hoban/Walsh and all the streaming games for free on your computer or other device.

Does that apply if you just have Spectrum internet only?
As far as I know you need to have at least basic cable with them as well, the package that includes like 50-60 channels or so. That was my experience previously when I lived in other parts of Ohio.

As far as I know you need to have at least basic cable with them as well, the package that includes like 50-60 channels or so. That was my experience previously when I lived in other parts of Ohio.
Just curious, because I get the Spectrum News app free, with just being an internet customer. So I can watch their televised game on that

Does anyone know of a place to stream the D6 region 23 game between West Jeff vs Fort Frye? I do not have spectrum and have found links to games through out the season but can’t find a link to this game.

Spin the radio dial in Stark County tonight and you'll find the Massillon v. Green game. 990 AM, 1480 AM, 92.5 FM, 106.9 FM, and on Massillon Live on Facebook.