Trump, DeSantis and the future of the GOP

Compulsive weirdo already putting in maximum effort, and it’s barely past breakfast. lol.
Don’t eat breakfast but gotta start and end early. Have a full today.

BTW … You give me too much credit. Not much effort needed given how easy this is.

DeSantis is going to have to take the gloves off. He is trying to walk a fine line and not piss off the die hard MAGAs. It's not going to work. Trump will pummel him death and he will get crushed in the primary. Time for him to go nuclear.
I love it when I land on a really stupid post before I sign in and this goof becomes invisible. It confirms my decision to put him on ignore.

DeSantis is going to have to take the gloves off. He is trying to walk a fine line and not piss off the die hard MAGAs. It's not going to work. Trump will pummel him death and he will get crushed in the primary. Time for him to go nuclear.
Are you posting here from the third tee?

Don’t eat breakfast but gotta start and end early. Have a full today.

BTW … You give me too much credit. Not much effort needed given how easy this is.
I see you didn't challenge being called "Compulsive werdo..." 😂😂😂:banana::banana:

Hey Look a QaNon video

Pretty wild behavior out of Trump in the last day. He posts a picture of himself with a baseball bat to Alvin Bragg’s head declaring death and destruction will follow if he’s charged.

Completely unhinged behavior.

Pretty wild behavior out of Trump in the last day. He posts a picture of himself with a baseball bat to Alvin Bragg’s head declaring death and destruction will follow if he’s charged.

Completely unhinged behavior.
Definitely unfit for any political office much less POTUS.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Keep attacking the man, Expect to be Trumped :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
3894790D-4321-4BB5-A0C6-95EA7FE9695F.jpeg

Time to take Trumps name off of this thread . He’s living a quiet retirees life down in Florida like thousands of others . A quiet dignity permeates everything around this once beloved wise man and inspirational leader . Seriously the fine people of this space thevYRWEC seriously wouldn’t know Trump was still alive if not for the 20 percent here . Let’s leave the reclusive class act alone and let him enjoy his retirement from public life . Those polls that says his numbers are actually climbing since the talk of his imminent arrest and King of Florida Ronny “. Book tour “.is fake news (. The more he is visible nationwide the worse it has gotten for him it seems poll wise. Go figure 😆). Update . The near 80 year old is taking a leisurely stroll on his estate before having his oat meal and fresh squeezed orange juice (. Or perhaps two sausage McMuffin’s with egg and a few hash browns washed down with Diet Coke )

Last edited:
Time to take Trumps name off of this thread . He’s living a quiet retirees life down in Florida like thousands of others . A quiet dignity permeates everything around this once beloved wise man and inspirational leader . Seriously the fine people of this space thevYRWEC seriously wouldn’t know Trump was still alive if not for the 20 percent here . Let’s leave the reclusive class act alone and let him enjoy his retirement from public life . Those polls that says his numbers are actually climbing since the talk of his imminent arrest and King of Florida Ronny “. Book tour “.is fake news (. The more he is visible nationwide the worse it has gotten for him it seems poll wise. Go figure 😆). Update . The near 80 year old is taking a leisurely stroll on his estate before having his oat meal and fresh squeezed orange juice (. Or perhaps two sausage McMuffin’s with egg and a few has browns washed down with Diet Coke )
Thanks for keeping us updated.