Troy Davis out as Louisville Leopards Head Coach

That being said - what the current coach and administration is doing to cover up a serious issue is shameful.

Back to the topic - in the educational world, everything is closed until mid-January. Unlikely that any decision will be made/announced anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
That being said - what the current coach and administration is doing to cover up a serious issue is shameful.

Back to the topic - in the educational world, everything is closed until mid-January. Unlikely that any decision will be made/announced anytime soon.
Why was your post edited by the moderators?

I have been told that some of the community members are trying to get the AD to change it, at least drop Big Red and maybe one other.

But if nothing changes it is just as bad as last year. Not sure about the WV team if we are playing them again or not.
Problem, Big Red is week 10. Not going to find anything any easier.
Warren Howland and Louisville should have been already locked in as week 10 foes the last couple of years. Not a rival game but both D3 schools who have been looking to fill that week 10 spot.

Budd has been the right answer for Louisville since the day Rohr bullied him out of Jackson
Bullied. Lol. Budd pushed himself out of Jackson. One of the most negative and depressed guys you will meet. People got tired of it. Admin, parents, players, and staff. Rohr saved him there for those last few years. He was a good coach but never fully invested. Not to mention the fact he verbally expressed he was not coaching after year 4 but his family didn't want him to stop. Weird.

Bullied. Lol. Budd pushed himself out of Jackson. One of the most negative and depressed guys you will meet. People got tired of it. Admin, parents, players, and staff. Rohr saved him there for those last few years. He was a good coach but never fully invested. Not to mention the fact he verbally expressed he was not coaching after year 4 but his family didn't want him to stop. Weird.
I can tell you right now this is 100% false lol. If you think any of what you said is right then you’re an idiot

Interesting that Brian Cross who was mentioned earlier took another head coaching job at Teays Valley. Teays is a Division II school just south of Columbus.

Interesting that Brian Cross who was mentioned earlier took another head coaching job at Teays Valley. Teays is a Division II school just south of Columbus.
It's a very fast growing school district in Pickaway County. It's also not far from Grove City where Coach Cross coached in the 1990's.

I can tell you right now this is 100% false lol. If you think any of what you said is right then you’re an idiot
Footballdad23 - how do you know this is false? I can tell you playing for the guy he told many of us that he was done coaching after each season. Coach Rohr would run the weight room and then summer time came and Budd was there coaching. It was a very strange situation. He is the oddest person I’ve ever met in my life.

Footballdad23 - how do you know this is false? I can tell you playing for the guy he told many of us that he was done coaching after each season. Coach Rohr would run the weight room and then summer time came and Budd was there coaching. It was a very strange situation. He is the oddest person I’ve ever met in my life.
Well I'd be curious to know when you graduated. I had family play for him and friends kids, not one of them said anything negative about him. In fact they loved playing for him. So if we are basing anything off how people felt then the experiences I know of were all good.

But with the name horsemen, I'd wager you are an adult.

Regardless the way in which it all went down was fairly shady. The admin got caught off guard by the booster push for Rohr and it made it easy for them to use any possible complaint, I'm sure, to nudge Budd out for the guy whose number is retired by the school. If I was Budd would I want to continue to coach in that situation, probably not. If I'm Rohr am I excited to get a chance to coach my Alma mater, yeah I'm sure he was.

But the real thing is this, it's over and done with and everyone involved has moved on I'd like to think.

As for Louisville, hearing that a hire is eminent, mostly rumor and no idea who it is.

"As for Louisville, hearing that a hire is eminent, mostly rumor and no idea who it is."

Keith Wakefield.

Biery Cheese sponsoring the wing-t would be amazing.
😂 lol, not Wakefield but will be announcing the hire tomorrow. No wing-t but hopefully winner-winner chicken dinner.

pope francis guide GIF
just waiting for the smoke from the Louisville BOE to let the county know they have their coach

Kappas the college coach is going to move back and coach a high school team?
Is this the guy that is/was at Austin Peay? Interestingly enough, he is no longer shown on the Assistant Coach links on AP's website. Looks like he has a great background; also looks like a huge step backwards given his meteoric rise on College scene.

I can tell you’re one of the members of the community who wanted to push Tim out a coach who has never had a losing record for a new guy in fed league. Didn’t play for Tim nor coach for him just have close connections to the situation.