Trotwood Schedule

What will Trotwood record be with this schedule and do they make the playoffs?

08/20 A Cincinnati Winton Woods
08/27 A Kettering Fairmont
09/03 H Springfield
09/10 A Harrison
09/17 A Cincinnati Withrow
09/24 H Dayton Belmont
10/01 H Dayton Ponitz
10/08 A Dayton Dunbar
10/15 H Cincinnati La Salle
10/22 H Dayton Thurgood Marshall

What will Trotwood record be with this schedule and do they make the playoffs?

08/20 A Cincinnati Winton Woods
08/27 A Kettering Fairmont
09/03 H Springfield
09/10 A Harrison
09/17 A Cincinnati Withrow
09/24 H Dayton Belmont
10/01 H Dayton Ponitz
10/08 A Dayton Dunbar
10/15 H Cincinnati La Salle
10/22 H Dayton Thurgood Marshall
8-2 playoff bound. Losses to Springfield and LaSalle.

8-2 playoff bound. Losses to Springfield and LaSalle.
They have a very young team and from what I hear OL with no experience. Will they beat Winton Woods and Fairmont? What do they have coming back in defense? I see the DT is getting a lot of looks. From watching them last year it don’t seem to promising.

They have a very young team and from what I hear OL with no experience. Will they beat Winton Woods and Fairmont? What do they have coming back in defense? I see the DT is getting a lot of looks. From watching them last year it don’t seem to promising.
Winton Woods is a tough pick. I gave the Rams the edge due to WW new coaching staff and new schemes.

Fairmont will be well coached. Will they have any difference makers on either side of the ball?

Winton Woods is a tough pick. I gave the Rams the edge due to WW new coaching staff and new schemes.

Fairmont will be well coached. Will they have any difference makers on either side of the ball?
i think the Rams take Fairmont but i don’t see them playing Winton Woods very tough next year.

You do t have to have a lot of playmakers when you have a system like the triple and they have a real good fullback. 2019 when trotwood won the state they won that game against Fairmont late amd they don’t have them twins, the kid at UC and the good basketball player. They was difference makers.

Trotwood has lost a lot. Their best rb is now in Alabama with 1 of the best defensive backs and 1 of the best OL/DL along with a few other kids. Losing an all state running back is hard to replace. Beating WW will be a tall task because they are big up front & return 1 of the best backs in the state. I think WW wins in a blowout.

Yes it is indeed. I was just enlightening you on the fact that they had a nice group of kid's coming back. Winton Woods will be tough to beat period I believe.
They do appear to have A LOT. I am a SW Ohio guy. The more awesome teams the more better games there are to go see. The thing we both know about Trotwood is are intimidated by no one. Last year was very rough outside of football and they struggled during the season. As of now, I am sticking with my pick, but you have me thinking about WW. What do you think about the new WW coaches?

Trotwood has lost a lot. Their best rb is now in Alabama with 1 of the best defensive backs and 1 of the best OL/DL along with a few other kids. Losing an all state running back is hard to replace. Beating WW will be a tall task because they are big up front & return 1 of the best backs in the state. I think WW wins in a blowout.
Ouch. More bad news for the Rams. Dang it.

They do appear to have A LOT. I am a SW Ohio guy. The more awesome teams the more better games there are to go see. The thing we both know about Trotwood is are intimidated by no one. Last year was very rough outside of football and they struggled during the season. As of now, I am sticking with my pick, but you have me thinking about WW. What do you think about the new WW coaches?
I believe that they can get them over the hump as long as the kid's buy into what they're selling.

Agree, but now the OHSAA has made is so everyone makes it. It takes away the prestige (if you want to call it that) of making the playoffs
The prestige is now making regionals. The prestige of making the playoffs are gone.

I would say 7-3 with losses to Winton Woods, Springfield, and LaSalle. Fairmont, Harrison, and maybe Dunbar could be potential good games. In reality though, the Rams still have enough to make the Top 16.

Last edited:
Why?

Coaches would not want to play?
Princeton does not want to play down a division?
Coach Parker will play anybody so that’s not it. I would say that Coach Parker and Coach Murphy are very close. Murphy was going to Princeton until he was asked to interview for WW.
The new coaching staff is legit! The kids loved and respected Coach Murphy from the past couple of season. WW will be running a wide open “fast break” type offense. The defense will have multiple looks and play more than man coverage.

6-4 or 5-5. 7-3 would be an absolute best case scenario for them. I don't think they have the horses to sweep Fairmont and WW back to back .

Coach Parker will play anybody so that’s not it. I would say that Coach Parker and Coach Murphy are very close. Murphy was going to Princeton until he was asked to interview for WW.
The new coaching staff is legit! The kids loved and respected Coach Murphy from the past couple of season. WW will be running a wide open “fast break” type offense. The defense will have multiple looks and play more than man coverage.
That sounds terrific. I look forward to this season. A WW team that utilizes it’s talent even more is good news for SW Ohio.

Thanks, for the update.

That sounds terrific. I look forward to this season. A WW team that utilizes it’s talent even more is good news for SW Ohio.

Thanks, for the update.
The WW faithful is excited! Hated to see Coach Parker leave (WW administration SMH) but the right hire was made! Buckle up Trotwood!

Princeton and WW won't play because of all the issues in the stands and surrounding area while the game's played.