Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Lol saying Bellbrook is one of the best in the areas is a joke; Ross, Sheridan, hasn't beaten a reputable program yet outside their conference; list goes on and on

You could be right on when it comes to Bellbrook advancing to the next round. They will not beat Trotwood by 30+ points
Freezing Cold Take. Trotwood is just not that good this year, that’s ok, that doesn’t take anything away from what they have accomplished the last 10-15 years, but this year is not the past
Looks like Bellbrook is about to put the running clock on Trotwood

Looks like Bellbrook has Wapak next week. Will be an interesting game as both run the wing-T. Bellbrook blasted Wapak’s rival, St. Mary’s, last year.

Man what a game! Bellbrook truly shined and it was a fun game to watch. Stadium was packed and a great environment. Thank you to everyone who came! SETH BORONDY IS SPECIAL. mark my words…

Great game by the Bellbrook eagles. Completely dominated the Rams in some smash mouth football. All the Trotwood fans that think the program is like it was a few years ago are delusional. Their football program needs to think about switching to a flag football league to find some competition on their level. Bellbrook plays Wapak next and I’m thinking a similar score, somewhere around 42-10. Go eagles!!!

Wow the Bellbrook fans are extremely arrogant. Have you guys made it out of the first round recently? To make it out of the first round you guys need a COVID year and expanded playoff so you can play cupcakes in the first round? I would say act like you’ve been here before, but you haven’t. They’re probably not going to get challenged by a weak Wapak team next week luckily for them. Just to remind you guys, a team that beat ya’ll 42-10 in week 8 just got upset by the 15th seed. YA’LL are the ones who need some humble pie. Wouldn’t expect anything else to come from a racist and privileged town!! Hating on a Trotwood program that has accomplished 100x more in a time span of 10 years than you guys have ever accomplished in your program. Literally ya’ll Wikipedia page brags about making the playoffs 3 years in a row, yet y’all got bounced in the first round each time as the higher ranked team. Can’t wait till you guys play a real team in the playoffs and get exposed like usual.

Wow the Bellbrook fans are extremely arrogant. Have you guys made it out of the first round recently? To make it out of the first round you guys need a COVID year and expanded playoff so you can play cupcakes in the first round? I would say act like you’ve been here before, but you haven’t. They’re probably not going to get challenged by a weak Wapak team next week luckily for them. Just to remind you guys, a team that beat ya’ll 42-10 in week 8 just got upset by the 15th seed. YA’LL are the ones who need some humble pie. Wouldn’t expect anything else to come from a racist and privileged town!! Hating on a Trotwood program that has accomplished 100x more in a time span of 10 years than you guys have ever accomplished in your program. Literally ya’ll Wikipedia page brags about making the playoffs 3 years in a row, yet y’all got bounced in the first round each time as the higher ranked team. Can’t wait till you guys play a real team in the playoffs and get exposed like usual.
Clearly delusional like I said. Didn’t even take the time to do research. If you spent 3 seconds to look at joeeitel.com you would find that Bellbrook actually BEAT Monroe 42-10 not the other way around. Also last year we smoked CJ 58-0 and St Mary’s 44-14 before losing to a very exceptional Ross team in the playoffs. Also pulling the race card just because Bellbrook rolled, classy.

Your a clown and should be removed off of Yappi. Not only are you ignorant for not getting your facts straight about Bellbrook Vs Monroe (Bellbrook won 42-10) you accuse the entire town of Bellbrook to be racist and privileged because a few posters on a message bored were boasting about Bellbrook putting a beat down on Trotwood. After all week Trotwood fans were on here arrogant as hell.

Your a clown and should be removed off of Yappi. Not only are you ignorant for not getting your facts straight about Bellbrook Vs Monroe (Bellbrook won 42-10) you accuse the entire town of Bellbrook to be racist and privileged because a few posters on a message bored were boasting about Bellbrook putting a beat down on Trotwood. After all week Trotwood fans were on here arrogant as hell.

At least he admitted Trotwood is a cupcake team now

I misread one game result, chill. Doesn’t change the fact that I’ve been to Dayton and hear things from the surrounding communities about what type of town Bellbrook is, and it’s pretty confirmed after reading the fans reaction to this game. I’m not sure what I didn’t do my research on? Like I said, yall have made it out of the first rounded once in your schools history before the playoffs expanded for COVID and this year. One poster said Trotwood needs to shut down their program for a flag football team. That is beyond ignorant. But when a team has never been good in the past, it’s pretty easy to become arrogant in the present when you’ve never been there before.

Clearly delusional like I said. Didn’t even take the time to do research. If you spent 3 seconds to look at joeeitel.com you would find that Bellbrook actually BEAT Monroe 42-10 not the other way around. Also last year we smoked CJ 58-0 and St Mary’s 44-14 before losing to a very exceptional Ross team in the playoffs. Also pulling the race card just because Bellbrook rolled, classy.
45ABC3FC-316C-49B2-B9ED-02F981B657AF.jpeg
07986C2F-F048-46C2-A23F-9D4E73836C0D.jpeg
4F906AB5-4AF2-43C2-8E61-57C690157834.jpeg

Or I pulled the race card because Bellbrook is a racist town?

No one on here said anything about race but you HS Football45. Bellbrook beat the snot out of Trotwood, I didn't think it would be that way but it was and it is, deal with it. This is a conversation about football.

No one on here said anything about race but you HS Football45. Bellbrook beat the snot out of Trotwood, I didn't think it would be that way but it was and it is, deal with it. This is a conversation about football.
Considering I’ve never seen Bellbrook posters be more arrogant or talk more crap about a program on here before, I’m able to put 2 and 2 together. I come from a city that’s surrounded by country bumpkin schools like Bellbrook that have the same attitude and condescending nature that these posters have towards the city kids. YA’LL can choose not to see it, Trotwood’s been putting up with this stuff for a long time

Considering I’ve never seen Bellbrook posters be more arrogant or talk more crap about a program on here before, I’m able to put 2 and 2 together. I come from a city that’s surrounded by country bumpkin schools like Bellbrook that have the same attitude and condescending nature that these posters have towards the city kids. YA’LL can choose not to see it, Trotwood’s been putting up with this stuff for a long time
Again this is about football, but that is why you are so upset ?. No one likes to get throttled. Smile it is HS football

Time to wrap this thread up.

Man, the Wood got taken to da woodshed ?

Again this is about football, but that is why you are so upset ?. No one likes to get throttled. Smile it is HS football
Nothing to do with the results of the game in complete honesty. Bellbrook beat the dog tar out of Trotwood fair and square. And I’m nowhere close to being a Trotwood fan, my school played them year after year in the playoffs. Just the Bellbrook fans being s

Nothing to do with the results of the game in complete honesty. Bellbrook beat the dog tar out of Trotwood fair and square. And I’m nowhere close to being a Trotwood fan, my school played them year after year in the playoffs. Just the Bellbrook fans being s
Fair enough, each team does have its share of unpleasant fans.