• Guilty: Second-degree manslaughter

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Not Guilty: All Charges

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Hung Jury

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ladies and Gentlemen , meet the world's worst witness.

That prosecutor has got to wondering why he's the one who was picked to examine this nitwit.

Definitely. Not sure why they are using her? I don’t see where she’s going to be able to establish something in the prosecution favor more so than any other witness there.

It only takes one juror. I foresee a mistrial or hung jury. I’d rather see them sacrifice the cop then deal with the death and destruction that would occur if the outcome is unacceptable to some. Although I’m not sure it would matter.
it was about Looting.....i would think that Floyd has some part in what happened to him.... hope they PLAY the whole tape....

She knew next to nothing about the video she recorded from across the street.

"Yep, yea," scratches face. "Yep, yea," giggles. "Yep, yea" yawns. "Yep, yea" slouches. "Yep, yea" looks around the room. "Yep, yea" scratches at her ribs........

Cross examination is next.

Looking forward just a bit I'm wondering if the prosecutor is going to have the fortitude to redirect after cross, or just cross his fingers and walk away. Whew.

She knew next to nothing about the video she recorded from across the street.

"Yep, yea," scratches face. "Yep, yea," giggles. "Yep, yea" yawns. "Yep, yea" slouches. "Yep, yea" looks around the room. "Yep, yea" scratches at her ribs........

Cross examination is next.
The Speedway employee - I'm still trying to figure out why she was on the witness list. I don't see what the prosecution proved with her limited understanding of what she was seeing.

The security guy, OTOH, is gold for the prosecution. We will have to see how he holds up under cross.

I couldn’t resist, sorry. This guy’s testimony has been, meh. I feel like if I were a juror, I would be a tad bit insulted if they paraded an MMA fighter as an almost “expert” they’re attempting to present him as. I would’ve been more influenced had they used his eyewitness account and words on the scene sort of highlighted with his emotion because he has experience seeing someone “choked” out.

The Speedway employee - I'm still trying to figure out why she was on the witness list. I don't see what the prosecution proved with her limited understanding of what she was seeing.

The security guy, OTOH, is gold for the prosecution. We will have to see how he holds up under cross.
I don’t see it like that necessarily. That’s why I like this.

I wish we had more foresight on this board and came up with our own 12 man jury. ProV could’ve been the DA with Happy as his Assistant DA?. What a disaster that would’ve been!

I don’t see it like that necessarily. That’s why I like this.

I wish we had more foresight on this board and came up with our own 12 man jury. ProV could’ve been the DA with Happy as his Assistant DA?. What a disaster that would’ve been!
I would love to cross examine SteelValley, OldSoulon, gobluetom, or chs1971. The moment they scream "I ordered the code red on the black guy" would be awesome.

I couldn’t resist, sorry. This guy’s testimony has been, meh. I feel like if I were a juror, I would be a tad bit insulted if they paraded an MMA fighter as an almost “expert” they’re attempting to present him as. I would’ve been more influenced had they used his eyewitness account and words on the scene sort of highlighted with his emotion because he has experience seeing someone “choked” out.
I think he was gold because his experience in wrestling and MMA, and with various chokeholds, make him uniquely qualified to understand what he was seeing - as opposed to someone with no knowledge. He had choked people out and been choked out, and been instructed on what to do as the choker and chokee. He told Chauvin that he was doing a "blood choke". Chauvin looked at him and did a "shimmie" (increasing the pressure of the choke) and, perhaps, motivated Chauvin to maintain the maneuver longer than necessary - as in "I'm in charge here and I will decide what is too hard or too long."

You have a rich fantasy life.

BTW, was this you?

Nada. As I said, I went to the spa 20 years ago on a golf trip. It was in Myrtle Beach not Cleveland. It was a an Asian spa that caters to men who like treatments from woman not a gay stabbin cabin. Never heard of the place. You know much about it?

I think he was gold because his experience in wrestling and MMA, and with various chokeholds, make him uniquely qualified to understand what he was seeing - as opposed to someone with no knowledge. He had choked people out and been choked out, and been instructed on what to do as the choker and chokee. He told Chauvin that he was doing a "blood choke". Chauvin looked at him and did a "shimmie" (increasing the pressure of the choke) and, perhaps, motivated Chauvin to maintain the maneuver longer than necessary - as in "I'm in charge here and I will decide what is too hard or too long."
I somewhat agree. My statement is based in the fact that their are millions of this guy around as far as Jiu Jitsu/MMA experience, he just happened to be there.

Nada. As I said, I went to the spa 20 years ago on a golf trip. It was in Myrtle Beach not Cleveland. It was a an Asian spa that caters to men who like treatments from woman not a gay stabbin cabin. Never heard of the place. You know much about it?
6F2C55A5-CDAC-4966-B3DE-51486741A21C.png

No, just saw the headline and thought of you.

It looks like the place boastful juicers hang out, have sword fights and beat on each other.

The "racism agains asians in DC" thread was taken off for a bit while Yappi deleted posts. It's back now.

Appears that the Speedway employee was just a ploy to get large exposure of the tape on the police from across the street showing what they were doing BEHIND the police car. The most famous tape is showing the kill with it partially blocked. There is nowhere to hide with both tapes. The length of time, the tapes and coroner report declaring he was basically restrained to death by the knee leaves little room for arguments.

I would love to cross examine SteelValley, OldSoulon, gobluetom, or chs1971. The moment they scream "I ordered the code red on the black guy" would be awesome.

I think the cop should be charged and found guilty, and would not dream of celebrating a not guilty verdict like so many racists did in the OJ murder trial.

I think the cop should be charged and found guilty, and would not dream of celebrating a not guilty verdict like so many racists did in the OJ murder trial.
I didn't agree with the overt celebration either but are you calling this an apples to apples type situation? Was the right race opressed like the black race through history? Are you equating the ;potential situations?

I didn't agree with the overt celebration either but are you calling this an apples to apples type situation? Was the right race opressed like the black race through history? Are you equating the ;potential situations?

There will not be whites celebrating in large groups(in fact hardly at all) like the racists that supported the OJ verdict, if a not guilty verdict is given.

Racism is racism, and it applies no matter the circumstance.

So now that there are more whites being victims of blacks criminals in interracial crimes by an 85.6% rate, opposed to the 14.4% rate of black victims of white criminals, is it safe to assume this false pretense of "systemic racism", and perpetual victimhood can be dismissed.

Not sure I get the rioting either, as a vast majority of folks, including whites think this cop should be found guilty.