Showed up at Cup Foods high so,
1. Used drugs earlier in the day.
2. Drove under the influence.
3. Tried to pass a counterfeit bill.
4. Didnt leave the scene after being caught.
5. Consorted with a drug dealer and possibly a second drug dealer (at least a user) in his car.
6. Didnt leave scene after store came out first time.
7. Didnt leave scene 2nd time store came out.
8. Wasnt fully compliant when police arrived on scene.
9. Was argumentative after being taken onto custody.
10. At some point put 2 more meth/fentanyl tablets in his mouth. (these were found by BCA investigators the next day in the vehicle they were trying to get him onto with Floyd's DNA from his saliva on them)
11. Did not take the advice of the bystander who told him to comply because "you can't win."
12. Did not comply and get into car.
13. Fought and resisted officers who were trying to transport him.
14. Continued to resist for multiple minutes (up to 5).
OK. Not 18. An unlucky 14.
Passing a counterfeit bill is basically J-walking.
You have did not comply 7 times...he was handcuffed on ground for 9+ minutes. 4 1/2 non-responsive.
None of the above allows a police officer to use deadly force...so ....