Transfers

If this happens, that's a big loss for Bellevue and a big pickup for Tiffin. Depending on how Tiffins lineup shakes out they could really be a force next year. Helps them also in their league tournament.

What about that Sambo Russian Champ that moved to Berkshire, Ohio 2 months ago? Is he even wrestling Folkstyle? Or is he just going to compete in USA Freestyle and Greco? BTW I hear he is a better Greco wrestler then Freestyle.

Heard the Overmyer kid from Clyde is also going to Columbian this year. TC will have a really really good lineup next season.

dollar long island night. I bet that bear was talking smack. ;)
I agree but talking about wrestling bears is fun until Boro does his stuff. Joe Daugherty says he wrestled a bear and I have to believe him but I have a picture with me actually touching the beast. Can that be beaten? There is a good story about this match but I will have to coaxed.

I agree but talking about wrestling bears is fun until Boro does his stuff. Joe Daugherty says he wrestled a bear and I have to believe him but I have a picture with me actually touching the beast. Can that be beaten? There is a good story about this match but I will have to coaxed.
I don’t have a photo. ? But I was told the trick to beating him. Grab a rear leg and he would roll to his back. At least that’s what I was told before I wrestled Cesar. Didn’t work for me anyway.

Is student eligible if they transfer from a community/suburban school to a catholic school their senior year without moving, I guess the catholic school for their district.

Click on this- the teddy bear
Tried but it comes up with “Content not found” ?
C9D48456-103D-4A42-9505-28C667FC3F00.png