Tourney Scores

UA mercied Boro in two periods... 13-0
Troy beat whoever they played like 9-0

Troy vs UA is def the game to watch for the secound round

Troy vs UA is def the game to watch for the secound round

im not sure about that. when both these two teams met last year in the district semifinals UA came out on top like 7-2 or something. and that was when troy had freddy edwards in goal too. now im not saying there is no chance for troy, but i wouldnt say that is the game to watch.

just my opinion, but providing that dublin jerome advanced past kilbourne today (i havent heard), i think the game to watch will be creek vs jerome. creek being a swoshl top team vs. jerome just beating coffman and UA to win the BJC.

so moeller and coffman eh? who looks good in that one? i havent really followed moe too much this year

id say the odds are in favor of coffman. even though they did lose to moeller eariler in the year, they have been more consistant throughout the year. but really it is anyones game.

moeller vs coffman and creek vs jerome are both going to be close and exciting. but ill go with the swoshl teams and say moeller and creek come out on top.

From the Sylvania Bracket:
St. Johns 15 Ottawa Hills 0
Whitmer 4 Central 2
Maumee 4 Clay 3 OT
Findlay 18 Springfield 6
Northview 12 Start 2
Perrysburg 3 Southview 1
I dont know about the others but i assume St. Francis and Bowling Green won easily

Second Round-
St. Johns vs. Whitmer
St. Francis vs. Bowling Green
Northview vs. Perrysburg
Findlay vs. Maumee

aurora 2
solon 1
8 ots!!!!!!
national record for most overtimes!!!!!!
freshman jordan manias scored with 2:14 left in the 3rd period to force overtime

Sylvania Bracket-
St. Johns 11 Whitmer 1
St. Francis 4 Bowling Green 1
Northview 4 Perrysburg 2
Findlay won dont know the score

District Semi-Finals-
St. Johns vs. St. Francis
Northview vs. Findlay

Now the action is gonna get really good!!!

sat

beavercreek 2
jerome 0

seemed close throughout the game, jerome had a few crossbars/posts
beavercreek seemed to control the game towards the end

tally 8
st. x 0

tally 4-0 after 1st peroid...

sun ---------------------

UA 5
moeller 2

VERY CLOSE!!! (despite score)
both teams played extremely hard all game
2-2 tie game with around 8 min left in the 3rd. UA put one in to make it 3-2 and never looked back, getting one more and an empty netter.

tally 5
creek 2

tally scored 2 min into game
also seemed to control game

my b i meant that it was close throughout the game not at the end. both teams were neck and neck till midway/end of 3rd.

Oh I see, so what your saying is that the good teams know when it's crunch time to put a team away. They turn it up when it counts. That's for sure not Moeller this year.

Oh I see, so what your saying is that the good teams know when it's crunch time to put a team away. They turn it up when it counts. That's for sure not Moeller this year.

nope, not yesturday. UAs a better team in the first place too. moeller just gave em a run for their money.

Anyone can win on any day... UA has been going into most games on cruise control, the troy game was close until the third period also. They just have another level that teams around here just don't have, but if they beat tally than they are going to have to go all out to pull of an upset against the winner of the Brooklynn district (Padua)

In Cleveland tonight:

Gilmour 4 -1 Kent

Padua 9 - 5 Elyria Catholic

One last regional semi left in the state is tomorrow night, Strongsville-Ignatius at Brooklyn, then we get the Elite 8 all weekend.