Top Teams in the State

Who does Bradley have besides Gilbert? Looks like they are making a case for the top spot in the East
I don't think it's really even up for debate at this point. Bradley is tops for me (but I'm not a voter). They probabaly make a case for the top 4-6 with those wins as well. Currently I'd have Centerville, Walnut and Bradley as 4 thorugh 6. Not sure of the order, though. Hilliard Bradley has one loss, and it's not a great loss (Westerville North), but it's also not bad. Centerville has only lost to Elder, X , Moeller, Badin (all top teams) and now Walnut Hills. Walnut only has one good win, but only has lost to Moeller and Elder. After that group I'd have Darby at 7, Creek at 8, Jackson 9, And Olentangy Orange at 10. Olentangy Liberty and Gahanna Lincoln just outside the top 10.

This should make for some interesting State Semi-Finals matchups too. Looking at the bracket this year:

N1 v W2
S1 v E2

N2 v W1
S2 v E1

HUGE game with Fenwick vs Badin tonight - top two teams in D2 - it should be a pretty good battle. Fenwick has been on a roll lately with the win vs St. X.

Badin took them down in 5 the first time around, but, bear in mind, that was at Badin and Badin has a notoriously low ceiling that can certainly play to their advantage. Will be fun to see how it goes tonight being at Fenwick.

1620074666737.png

1620074592964.png

assuming 20 coaches voted (20 1st place votes each worth 10 pnts, 9 for 2nd, 8 for 3rd ...)
Elder 185 -150=35 --- 35/5=7 ------ 15 - 1st place --- 5 - 4th place (average)
X 185 - 50=135 --- 135/15=9 ------ 5 - 1st place --- 15 - 2nd place

How does Elder have 3x as many 1st place votes... yet finish tied with St X in total points? Some weirdness in the voting, there.
Think a number of the voters don't vote honestly or fairly. Some teams that get votes in the D1 or D2 polls make no sense to me and are probably coaches being big homers instead of voting without bias.

Low ceiling is certainly a factor if you’re not used to it, but I don’t think it should impact a good enough team to the tune of a 3-0 loss.
Was anyone at the game that can give more details about X's play other than a low ceiling and missed serves causing them to lose?

Was anyone at the game that can give more details about X's play other than a low ceiling and missed serves causing them to lose?
Combination of X having an off night and Badin getting ? St X coaching staff so much more solid & experienced

Combination of X having an off night and Badin getting ? St X coaching staff so much more solid & experienced
You must either be on the coaching staff or an alum of X to make a comment like that or maybe you just don’t like Badin or their coaching staff -

whatever the reasons, don’t minimize Badin’s win or their coaches because you want to somehow justify the reasons why X lost. I didn’t see this same post when Fenwick or Elder beat X?! It’s just unnecessary chatter.

We all know how experienced X is but what we should like to see is a program like Badin having a great season and commending them for it.