Top Players/Teams 2017

Bolded
let's try something different in B1G Media Days players interviews - cannot choose your school/teammates:

Best offensive player: Topp
Best defensive player: Mikesch
Best Uniforms: Anyone that still has sleeves, sleeveless unis are the absolute worst
Hardest gym to play at: Because of the crowd and team you face - Elder, Because of the gym itself - LaSalle (Extremely low ceiling with all sorts of rafters causing any ball that goes over 20ish feet high to bounce around)
Coach you’d most like to play for: Erford
D1 State Champ: Moeller
D2 State Champ: Alter

let's try something different in B1G Media Days players interviews - cannot choose your school/teammates:

Best offensive player: Woodson
Best Uniforms: Desales
Hardest gym to play at: Walsh(depth perception)
Coach you’d most like to play for: Randolph
D1 State Champ: Darby
Sleeper Team: St. Ignatius

Best offensive player: Pung
Best Uniforms: Elder. I don't know if they've ever changed their look. It's classic!
Hardest gym to play at: DeSales. They haven't lost there in at least 3 years.
Coach you’d most like to play for: Ever? The old Moeller coach Greg Ulland. Now? The current Moeller coach Matt McLaughlin. He's super fiery, passionate, and intense.
Sleeper Team: Iggy

Best offensive player: Pung
Best Uniforms: Elder. I don't know if they've ever changed their look. It's classic!
Hardest gym to play at: DeSales. They haven't lost there in at least 3 years.
Coach you’d most like to play for: Ever? The old Moeller coach Greg Ulland. Now? The current Moeller coach Matt McLaughlin. He's super fiery, passionate, and intense.
Sleeper Team: Iggy

That's comical. Ignatius graduated like all their players.

Who are these players at iggy? Do they play club? Not familiar with the supposed iggy "starters"

All I can say is do some homework kid. I was going to lay out all the steps for you, but it sounds like you're pretty smart. :rolleyes: Find their roster from last season and get back to us.

Also, just because you've never heard of them or seen them play club doesn't mean they aren't good players or mean their team won't be good. That's a very silly notion. Club ball is club ball, School ball is completely different.

Who are these players at iggy? Do they play club? Not familiar with the supposed iggy "starters"

4 seniors on the roster, the two senior starters were Hoshaw and Messina

Michals (OH) and Holzheimer (S) were both 1st team all North region. Michals was 1st team all state and Holzheimer was HM all state. They are juniors. Both play for Ignite 17-1

Hoshaw, one of the seniors was second team all region.

Messina and Catanzaro were HM all region. Catanzaro is a freshman

So I'd say they certainly have potential to be a sleeper team

Just found this gem throughout this thread. When Someone said they thought Iggy would be their sleeper this year, you said...
That's comical. Ignatius graduated like all their players.

But you must have forgotten your earlier post lol

My Predictions
-Darby defeats St. Ignatius in championship
-Moeller, X finish 3rd and 4th

First Team
Swabinksy (POY)
Mikesch
Moldovan
Bowling
Margevicius
Topp
Carpenter
Michals

Second Team
Miller
Woodson
Brinkerhoff
Holzheimer
Pung
Purcell

Pretty logical predicting a team will make it to the championship game, then follow that statement up by saying the same team has no memorable players on the roster, making it 'comical' they were considered a sleeper pick by another poster :laugh: