Tim "MAGA" Ryan

Controlling your every thought. I own a $400,000 house and make over $125,000 per year. No mommy, no basement. ?‍♂️ All self earned, no handouts, no help. Bite me!!
Yep Ok GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

This is good, when Ryan loses, maybe the Mahoning Valley will elect a Republican to take his place in Congress?
I live in the district and it has been redrawn since Ohio has lost reps. Ryans time is over. He ran for Senate because he knows he wont win the new district. Mainly because Youngstown is now not a major part of the new district. They cheated like Mayor Daily in Chicago in Youngstown for at least the last 80 years!

Guys like Ryan and his bent-nose ? Italian buddies are the reason Y-town hit the skids 40 years ago, and has stayed there. MAGA doesn’t have anything to do with the Democrats’ extant power structure. They have always been the problem in the 21st century
Careful, Cabe. Flying a little close to the sun there.

Jealous? I know that the average income of a MAGA member is around $29,000. The good news is that your double wide trailer in Byesville has appreciated in value to well over $31,000 in the past 2 years.
Aaaah ya gotta love the diversity appreciation you demonstrate daily just like all the other Lefties. You are so full of love ??? Ooops I meant you're so full of