This should scare all of us

Imagine getting beat by this guy ? Trump was such a terrible leader and so incompetent , corrupt and lacking character that this man beat him . Wow.

Image result for biden images old
And when Trump beat your girl, (what's that say about her?) you went off on him for 4 years..... Your guy beats Trump, and you are still going off...

Tell me how that makes any sense for an adult to harbor such feelings............

Just in: Joe Biden requested $5,000 in petty cash to give to two men in a small dump truck who told him they were paving a drive in the neighborhood, and could pave the White House driveway with the leftover material.

Police are interviewing witnesses, but have no suspects as of late this afternoon.
And I'm going to paint his address on the curb for $50.

We didn't give a pass to any of the dumb stuff Trump did. But even if we did, to think they are some how the same person with the same deficiencies is completely disingenuous. Biden is unfit to be mayor of Dublin Ohio, let alone POTUS.
There are some pizzed off folks in North Face fleece after that comment.

I wish I knew what I was looking at. Maybe someone not wanting to drip water on themselves?
TBH it looks like an old guy who tore his rotator cuff and now uses his other hand/arm to help it up. Remember when Bush II butchered the fool me twice saying? The "other side" will always jump over any gaffe. We got to get away from subscribed news.

Trump is 75 and Biden is 78. We can do better.

And when Trump beat your girl, (what's that say about her?) you went off on him for 4 years..... Your guy beats Trump, and you are still going off...

Tell me how that makes any sense for an adult to harbor such feelings............
I'm literally laughing. Harboring such feelings? Ok . You have no idea how I'm 'Feeling". Are you OK ? The thread is how we should be terrified of Biden . Be scared I guess if yoou must . Are you scared?

Not disagreeing but where were you when Trump could not bring a glass of water to his mouth? Or took a sharpie to a hurricane model? Or suggested bleach could cure covid? Or needed help walking down a ramp?

I'm pissed that Biden and Trump are the two best this country could muster up BUT you condemn one guy and give a pass to the other. You guys all agreeing with one another sure justifies the fact that in your heads you are "right." ;)
who has given a PASS to TRUMP... if anything, Biden has got a BIG PASS....

Not knowing who your wife is, forgetting key points, not being able to answer unscripted questions, making lewd remarks in front of an audience about teenage girls, etc....are not small gaffes. For a President, anyway.

But maybe you have a different measuring stick than most people.
yes, looking at a 9 year old and say she looks like a 19 year old with her legs crossed, should enable you to get the crap kicked out of you by the dad... Just like COONS should have done when Biden sniffed and grabbed his daughter...

TBH it looks like an old guy who tore his rotator cuff and now uses his other hand/arm to help it up. Remember when Bush II butchered the fool me twice saying? The "other side" will always jump over any gaffe. We got to get away from subscribed news.

would you rather have the governor of California or Florida?

Doesnt look like he had any trouble to me ?‍♂️
There was definitely TDS. Still is. But all the people that made fun of Happy for TDS now have come down with their own case of BDS which is both ironic and hilarious.
Of course they arent the same thing. One was concerned with silly trivial inconsequential nonsense like Tweets, the other is concerned with the mental capacity of the guy allegedly in charge.

Age has nothing to do with it. Obama was young and a joke. Reagan was old and solid.

I feel for the guy. He is clearly ill beyond repair. I gather he has not one person that loves him and wants to see him receive the medical help he clearly needs. The drugs they are pumping in to him aren't working. --- What a conundrum we have. We keep an ill man in office that is incapable of performing his job, but can be controlled by his handlers, or you turn over the reins to a lady who is not worthy of the position by Democrat and Republican standards.

Last edited:
would you rather have the governor of California or Florida?
DeSantis any day.

But you do know how politics works now-a-days right? There are politicians on both sides who will tell you they cannot be honest out of fear of losing their position. That is a sad fact and made possible through subscribed one sided news. Congrats.

Trump is 75 and Biden is 78. We can do better
That looks like a bad shoulder. Hmmm IB called that. Can you golf with a bad shoulder like that?
Donald Trump Water GIF by GIPHY News

You didn't even pick the best (worst) one.

Be better IB.

Everyone stop and think a minute! These videos we are seeing are from fake news sites. MSM isn't covering it. Trump never ever got that break. MSM was on him from the start. The Swamp is is control. No Keystone pipeline. But Russia gets one for the EU. Crazy stuff

yes, looking at a 9 year old and say she looks like a 19 year old with her legs crossed, should enable you to get the crap kicked out of you by the dad... Just like COONS should have done when Biden sniffed and grabbed his daughter...
Has everyone forgotten about Trump’s comments about his own daughter when she was just sixteen? “She’s hot” and “if she wasn’t my daughter I’d date her myself”. No matter how you twist a Biden remark there is always a dumb Trump remark that tops it. Who’s giving who a pass?

Has everyone forgotten about Trump’s comments about his own daughter when she was just sixteen? “She’s hot” and “if she wasn’t my daughter I’d date her myself”. No matter how you twist a Biden remark there is always a dumb Trump remark that tops it. Who’s giving who a pass?
Something wrong with a proud father?

cmon Ketchup boy..... wouldn't you as a father, if you were Coons, said WTF and smack Biden around some... i mean it's your daughter he was groping and smelling... right in front of you.....but then now I see where Hunter gets his perverted ways ( teenage hookers, his niece, his dead brothers wife, etc....)