This guy will never make it in College or NFL

Why the Texans didn't draft him I will never know. One of the worst blunders in Pro sports drafting history.

I agree. He is from the Houston area and his talent is undeniable.
I think it was because they had Carr or something - How is that working out for them? They deserve to suck!

what a moron. he's kinda already in the NFL and went thru college. he's on the cover of madden 08, so he made it (but he's also cursed)

Oh...silly me

You may already know the answer to your problems, but if you're not 100% sure.

Within 2 seconds you will finally know...

Last edited by a moderator:
That video reminds me of a bowl game I watched a couple of years ago. I can't remember which one. I'm thinking it was the Rose Bowl but I'm not quite sure.

He got a full ride to Texas because he is a great athlete.
Many did not think he would make it as a quarterback because of his poor mechanics and the fact that he is not the brightest of the bunch.

Who said he wouldn't make it in college? He recieved a full ride to fricking Texas, I think that alone should clue you in that people respected his ability.

Pretty much every fan at a$m/ou and every other Big XII school. Many people from Michigan at the '05 Rose Bowl thought so to. Up in Columbus I heard it from thousands upon thousands of people prior to the game, and about 100K during the game.(Not so many people were talking about the game afterwards, but many tOSU guys were talking that's for sure). The whole lead up to the National Championship game was much the same.

Have you listened to Merril Hoge?

VY has had plenty of haters....

I like how at 1:58 or so a teammate about to block sees him coming and just leans back out of the way, and Young just blows right between the teammate and the defensive player.

The Rose Bowl was the single most dominant individual preformance I have ever seen in football.

One for the ages.

As a football fan those were both great games but as a Texas fan seeing them live I'm sure it was close to Heaven on Earth.

You are a lucky man Pied.

Who said he wouldn't make it in college? He recieved a full ride to fricking Texas, I think that alone should clue you in that people respected his ability.
I didn't realize that the state of Texas still funded college football?