The woke rainbow jihad strikes again

As if Old Navy’s clothes couldn’t be less appealing. Also, this isn’t equality, I only see one type of body.

You can’t claim to make clothes for “every body” when you’re only marketing your clothes to fat people.
So if I understand correctly, you think marketing to a certain audience in one commercial means the company only ever markets to that audience?

Lots of overweight people in the world. They buy clothes, too.

So if I understand correctly, you think marketing to a certain audience in one commercial means the company only ever markets to that audience?

Lots of overweight people in the world. They buy clothes, too.
Seems like they’re all in on FAT (not overweight), but FAT, body types.

I can’t believe this Goddell went to St Ignatius. He’s a complete b**h. Glad his show failed. And I mean FAILED, it didn’t even make a full season. He should give up and start life over as a gay prostitute.

But not just them, and stop glamorizing them.
Of course, not just them. I just posted a commercial Old Navy ran this year that featured kids, men, women, and different races.

In the commercial you posted, I'd say half the women would clinically qualify as obese, but the other half, slightly overweight, but not to a point that a doctor would say they're in bad health.

Old Navy's only job is to sell clothes. Their target audience at their price point is pretty much suburban middle class, which has a lot of overweight people. And I don't think they're necessarily glamorizing being overweight. There's a difference between having self-esteem when you wear certain clothes vs convincing yourself you're healthy when you're obese.

Of course, not just them. I just posted a commercial Old Navy ran this year that featured kids, men, women, and different races.

In the commercial you posted, I'd say half the women would clinically qualify as obese, but the other half, slightly overweight, but not to a point that a doctor would say they're in bad health.

Old Navy's only job is to sell clothes. Their target audience at their price point is pretty much suburban middle class, which has a lot of overweight people. And I don't think they're necessarily glamorizing being overweight. There's a difference between having self-esteem when you wear certain clothes vs convincing yourself you're healthy when you're obese.
None of them are in shape. All body types include those who are fit.

Really? Congress wants to get involved? GTFOH