The Vaccine is Effective

Here's a document from 2006 regarding a response to a flu pandemic.

I know, I know: "IT'S NOT DA FLU!!!!!!" Fine, it's not the flu. That doesn't mean that a plan that was already laid out wouldn't still be useful.

No where in that document does it suggest that shutting the entire world down is a good idea. It does suggest isolating people who are known to be ill and quarantining others who may have been exposed.

Some fun excerpts:

I mean, it's almost like actual scientists studied this when there was no political motivation to make sure certain things were "facts" and told us exactly what not to do and why it would be a bad idea.

You and I are on the same page, but you need to update your source for pandemic preparedness. If you know about Event 201 and the Rockefeller Foundation‘s Lockstep document, you’ll know they followed the plan exactly.

There is nothing funnier than the MAGA cult member calling someone else a sheep … if you do not agree King Donny 100% you are ostracized, bulling and called a RINO … I would call that being a sheep.
If you think all of the s___t fed to us during the pandemic was true, then, BAAAAAA

There is nothing funnier than the MAGA cult member calling someone else a sheep … if you do not agree King Donny 100% you are ostracized, bulling and called a RINO … I would call that being a sheep.
Do you even read what folks post on Yappi before calling them out? I think it's fair to say that the majority of Trump supporting MAGA folks believe that Trump made a big mistake put tin Fauci & Birx front & center during the pandemic. Even worse he took their advice! This was a big mistake on his part.

1659624334042.png

Democrats are the original sheeps. You can't change it now. Lol

It's fair to say that folks who agree with DJT, or anyone for that matter, 100% of the time have blind spots and can be labeled as sheep on certain issues. Would you concede that those who follow(ed) Fauci 100% are sheep as well?

Do any of you people have real doctors or did you all earn your own medical degrees on the dark web? Lol.

The majority of the country is vaccinated and has left 2020 long behind. Good riddance. You do you I guess but time to move on my dudes. Btw Trump lost. No really, he lost. And there is no Q. No Jewish space lasers. No 5G tracking implants. Wake up. You don’t have to live like this.

Do you even read what folks post on Yappi before calling them out? I think it's fair to say that the majority of Trump supporting MAGA folks believe that Trump made a big mistake put tin Fauci & Birx front & center during the pandemic. Even worse he took their advice! This was a big mistake on his part.

Pretty minor mistake if they still support him, no? It’s always the other guy. The one thing he didn’t lie about, that the Trump vaccine saved countless lives (boo hoo), maga idiots criticize the most. Hilarious.

Do any of you people have real doctors or did you all earn your own medical degrees on the dark web? Lol.

The majority of the country is vaccinated and has left 2020 long behind. Good riddance.
Except for reports leaking out from other countries with devastating effects of the jab, specifically the boosters.

The majority of the country is vaccinated and has left 2020 long behind. Good riddance. You do you I guess but time to move on my dudes. Btw Trump lost. No really, he lost. And there is no Q. No Jewish space lasers. No 5G tracking implants. Wake up. You don’t have to live like this.
IKR, this is simply a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

At least now I know what it feels like to be a minority, and I don't like it. Unless we get a protected class designation - I want my white privilege back!

Well, now I'm off to buy a burner so the men in white coats can't track me and turn me into a Jew, or whatever they do. They're not going to stop my months long celebration of the Bengals first Super Bowl win.

Pretty minor mistake if they still support him, no? It’s always the other guy. The one thing he didn’t lie about, that the Trump vaccine saved countless lives (boo hoo), maga idiots criticize the most. Hilarious.
We don't know if in the end the vaccine will have saved lives. You have to factor in the emerging evidence that mass vaccination at the height of a respiratory viral outbreak may produce alterations in viral etiology leading to more infections and deaths. And of course since the extent and severity of vaccine side effects was not determined properly we don't know what we'll be facing in a couple of decades.

As the fear of job loss and censure recedes more medical professionals and researchers are publicly expressing their concern about everything from vaccine efficacy/side effects to the uselessness of masking to the complete failure of our response to covid. This will continue to accelerate and hopefully lead to the professional embarrassment & sanction of those that led our failed covid fight.

BTW, you don't have to go to the "dark web" to get this info. Medline and the New England Journal of Medicine and The Lancet are good places to start.

Sane people are wising up to the vax. Go Slappy and Oxazz. :ROFLMAO: ? ?​

Most Parents Are Saying No to Covid-19 Vaccines for Toddlers​

More than a month after the shots became available, roughly 4% to 5% of children under 5 years have received them​

WSJ
By Jared S. Hopkins and Jon Kamp
Aug. 8, 2022 5:30 am ET

Parents are having their say about the Covid-19 vaccines for children under 5, and for most, the answer so far is no.

More than a month after the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended shots for about 17.4 million children ages 6 months through 4 years, about 4% to 5% of them have received a shot, according to the most recent agency data and population estimates from the American Academy of Pediatrics.

By contrast, the vaccination rate for children 5 to 11 years reached about 18% a month after the CDC first recommended shots last November. The rate now stands at about 38%.

“The rates of uptake are just not what we would hope,” said Brannon Traxler, director of public health for the Department of Health and Environmental Control in South Carolina, where recent data show about 2% of the state’s babies and toddlers have received at least one dose. “This is a common theme across the country in many places.”
Some parents are holding off until their children get fall checkups or because their children recently became infected, parents, doctors and health officials said.

High numbers of parents also don’t perceive the virus as a threat, or have safety concerns because the vaccines are still new, according to surveys and parents and health officials.

Health authorities said they had expected parents to inoculate their young children slowly. To increase uptake, state health officials said they are counting on doctors conveying to families accurate information about the vaccines’ safety and efficacy.

Joe Woerner, 47, a science teacher from Asbury Park, N.J., said he doesn’t plan to vaccinate his 8-month-old son or 3-year-old daughter. He said all four of his children recovered from mild cases of Covid-19, and he hasn’t seen enough scientific evidence that the virus posed a threat to young children.

He also said he is concerned the shots weren’t tested enough in children.

“I tend to be a slower adopter of newer technologies,” said Mr. Woerner, who said he and his wife also passed on getting vaccinated and recovered from mild cases of Covid.

Pfizer Inc. and partner BioNTech SE enrolled roughly 4,500 young children in their trial, while Moderna’s study had about 6,700 subjects.

Most children who become infected with Covid-19 have mild or no symptoms at all, and they are much less likely than adults to become hospitalized or die. Yet hospitalizations among children increased after the highly transmissible Omicron variant emerged, and health authorities encourage children to get the shots to also protect older people.

The level of vaccine uptake among younger children has been significantly slower than the pace for older children, although parents of children of many age groups have moved cautiously, compared with the early rush among adults to get shots.

More than a million first-dose vaccine shots were recorded for children in the larger 5- to 11-year-old group in the first week after the CDC first recommended them in early November, according to agency data.

By comparison, the CDC by last week counted roughly 755,700 children under five years who got their first shot since June 18, when the agency signed off on vaccines for that age group. The American Academy of Pediatrics recently pegged the number at about 800,000.

Polls have found large numbers of parents of children under 5 years opposed to vaccinating them. More than four in 10 parents said they would definitely not get their young child inoculated, according to a survey published in July from the Kaiser Family Foundation. About one-quarter of parents said they would wait and see.

Contributing to the slow pace has been the relatively low number of pediatricians who have signed up to administer the vaccine, said Marcus Plescia, chief medical officer at the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials.

Uptake has varied by state, recent counts from around the U.S. show. In Massachusetts, roughly 40,541 children under 5, about 11% of the state’s population in that age group, have received one dose. In New Jersey, more than 21,000 young children, or 4.6% of the children under 5 in that state, have received one dose.

“We thought getting Covid is far worse than any discomfort that could come from taking the vaccine,” said Yalda Woodley, 35, of Nutley, N.J., who with her husband, David Woodley, took their 2-year-old son, Cameron, to get vaccinated at a county clinic in Livingston, N.J., late last month. Cameron didn’t experience any side effects in the days following the shot, said Mr. Woodley, 37.

Roughly 300 children under 5 received doses at the vaccination site that recent day, said an Essex County spokesman.

In Arkansas, 3,378 young children, or 1.8%, have been vaccinated, according to data from the state.

Jennifer Dillaha, director of Arkansas’s health department, said unvaccinated parents are unlikely to get shots for their children, which often “revolves around a portion of the population that believes that the vaccines are not safe or not needed or Covid-19 is not real.”

North Carolina has vaccinated more than 23,000 children under 5, or 4% of all the state’s children in that demographic. The state has forecast that about 18% of parents of children under 5 would opt for the shots after three months, said Elizabeth Tilson, the state’s health director.

“We expected this to be a slow simmer, and that’s what we’re seeing right now,” Dr. Tilson said.

She attributed the state’s vaccination rate to giving priority access to shots at pediatrician offices. She also said the state has done outreach to parents, conducting virtual town halls with physicians.

Mariners fans showered coronavirus czar Anthony Fauci with boos as he prepared to throw out the first pitch during Tuesday’s game

The controversial head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases threw out the first pitch between the Mariners and the New York Yankees at T-Mobile Park in Seattle.

Watch as Anthony Fauci gets booed by fans as he makes an appearance at a baseball game. pic.twitter.com/3vDHMMTCx1
— MRCTV (@mrctv) August 10, 2022

Fauci lobbed a sky-ball to catcher Scott Servais amid a shower of boos, according to the Independent Journal Review.

Along with tossing out the ceremonial first pitch, the team also awarded the virus scold and mask zealot with their Hutch Award, created in honor of MLB pitcher Fred Hutchinson, who died of lung cancer on 1965.

The award which was “established by his longtime friends and is given annually to an active MLB player who ‘best exemplifies the fighting spirit and competitive desire’ of Hutchinson, by persevering through adversity,” has been given out annually since.