The Vaccine is Effective

You guys and your youtube videos on treating healthcare ailments. Ivermectin does not work for Covid and because MAGA is full on Anti-vax we have politicians wading into healthcare information and practices to sharpen their MAGAcredentials.

Oops who let the truth out on Good Morning America...it's a youtube video. First MSM to show a crack in the wall of disinformation, must be getting really bad.

I am afraid he might speak in the same language all the liberals that promised to leave the USA if Trump got elected the first time and I have yet to hear of one or any that packed up and moved. I think Fauci thinks he is so important that people will change their vote just to keep his words of wisdom from being taken away from them. I know I do not know how I will be able to live without them. Will be fun to find out though!!!!!!

Promises promises promises. I've heard that before from celebrities' and they didn't leave the USA when Trump won.

The evidence shows that school closures during COVID were an epic public policy blunder. The school lockdowns in many states were arguably the most significant episode of government-sponsored child abuse in American history.

You don't have to take my word for it. Last week, the liberal New York Times came to the same conclusion after an extensive investigation. The New York Times found:

"Extended school closures appear to have done much more harm than good, and many school administrators probably could have recognized as much by the fall of 2020. In places where schools reopened that summer and fall, the spread of Covid was not noticeably worse than in places where schools remained closed."

The New York Times also found that the primary victims were the lowest-income children. Wealthy families found education alternatives for their children either in their homes or private schools. Children from low-income families barely participated in online lessons.

"This will probably be the largest increase in educational inequity in a generation," said Thomas Kane, an author of a Harvard study on the disparate impact of the COVID lockdowns.

The study also found that most of these school closures occurred "in major cities, which tend to be run by Democratic officials ... Republicans were generally quicker to reopen schools. High-poverty schools are also more likely to have unionized teachers, and some unions lobbied for remote schooling." And all this time, you probably thought Democrats were the party that cares about children.

WTF is going on .........

The central problem is that the coronavirus has become more adept at reinfecting people. Already, those infected with the first Omicron variant are reporting second infections with the newer versions of the variant — BA.2 or BA2.12.1 in the United States, or BA.4 and BA.5 in South Africa.

Those people may go on to have third or fourth infections, even within this year, researchers said in interviews. And some small fraction may have symptoms that persist for months or years, a condition known as long Covid.

WTF is going on .........

The central problem is that the coronavirus has become more adept at reinfecting people. Already, those infected with the first Omicron variant are reporting second infections with the newer versions of the variant — BA.2 or BA2.12.1 in the United States, or BA.4 and BA.5 in South Africa.

Those people may go on to have third or fourth infections, even within this year, researchers said in interviews. And some small fraction may have symptoms that persist for months or years, a condition known as long Covid.

They are trying to terrify us by obsessing over what is normal for this type of virus. Covid is now a part of the viral group that makes up the common cold And people can get the common cold several times per year. Over ONE BILLION cases of the common cold per year in the US is the norm.

From the article...

This means that at least every second person who died from Covid-19 since vaccines became available might have been saved by getting the shot.

Interesting paper that Berenson found. Shame on the authors for hiding the most important observation:

Scientists from the National Institutes of Health and Moderna quietly posted the paper a month ago as a pre-print, but it has received little attention despite its import.

The researchers examined the development of anti-nucleocapsid antibodies in people who had been part of Moderna’s clinical trial and were infected with Covid. As they expected, the scientists found that the vaccinated people were far less likely to develop the anti-nucleocapsid antibodies. Only 40 percent of people who received the shots had antibodies, compared to 93 percent of those who did not.

But they then went a step further. Because the infected people had been in the trial, their viral loads had been precisely measured when they were found to have Covid. So the researchers were able to compare vaccinated and unvaccinated people who had the same amounts of virus in their blood.

Once again, they found that unvaccinated people were far more likely to develop anti-nucleocapsid antibodies than the jabbed. An unvaccinated person with a mild infection had a 71 percent chance of mounting an immune response that included those antibodies. A vaccinated person had about a 15 percent chance.

Only in cases of severe infection and very high viral loads did the difference narrow significantly; in those cases all unvaccinated people and most of the vaccinated had anti-nucleocapsid antibodies.

The chart that should worry the vaccinated: the yellow line shows the odds that an unvaccinated person will develop anti-nucleocapsid antibodies to Sars-Cov-2, stratified by viral load. The blue line shows the same odds for a person who received an mRNA shot.

An unvaccinated person has an almost 60 percent chance of developing antibodies even with an extremely mild infection; a vaccinated person needs almost 100,000 times as much virus in his blood to have the same chance.

Here's the paper Berenson refers to:

And here's the graph that should worry those of you who were vaccinated BEFORE catching covid:

1653010264231.png

NPR’s masking rules encourage coworkers to rat each other out​

NEW YORK POST:

National Public Radio is encouraging staffers to squeal on each other if they do not comply with the company’s Draconian mask-wearing policy in the office.

According to a strongly-worded memo sent out Thursday, NPR employees are not only required to wear masks in the office, but if they see someone who isn’t complying with the mandate, they are encouraged to correct their coworker or rat them out to higher-ups.

“If you notice someone who has forgotten their mask, you might tell them, “Hey, you forgot your mask,” the memo said, adding they can also let a superior know so they can “remind” them or they can get human resources involved. Repeat offenses could lead to the maskless offender getting fired.

The strict policy is a departure from the majority of COVID safety policies in offices and public places across the country. In Washington, DC, where NPR is headquartered, mask mandates in gyms, restaurants and stores were dropped in March. Last month, airports and airlines ditched mask mandates, too.

Nice but Ivermectin could have prevented 962,550 deaths from covid 19 in the US which is slightly over 3 times better and it has almost 0 side affects unlike the clot shot.

Just had doctors appt Monday and told the doctor I finally had take the first two jabs from her recommendation I said I am now a little over due for the 6 month booster and I told her I did know if I was going to bother. She told me just to wait until fall and see what is happening and if needed get it then.

Just had doctors appt Monday and told the doctor I finally had take the first two jabs from her recommendation I said I am now a little over due for the 6 month booster and I told her I did know if I was going to bother. She told me just to wait until fall and see what is happening and if needed get it then.
She’s coming around to telling you the truth