The Republican Commitment To America

What? That's EXACTLY what you and CA are accusing Republicans of!

Equating the integrity of women's sports with inflation and immigration...appealing to knuckle draggers

It's not pandering, snot. It's a serious issue of lower concern than inflation or immigration, but a serious issue none the less.

Please make a note of this.
I disliked him less when his "snot nose" was hiding behind a mask......

What? That's EXACTLY what you and CA are accusing Republicans of!

Equating the integrity of women's sports with inflation and immigration...appealing to knuckle draggers
Reference where I even suggested that all registered Republicans including the random dude in Ohio are responsible for producing and disseminating this agenda.
It's not pandering, snot. It's a serious issue of lower concern than inflation or immigration, but a serious issue none the less.

Please make a note of this.
Yeah real serious. Real champions of women's rights those Republicans are.

I know how important NCAA Women's Swimming is to you and others, given all the years you've spent following the sport. :ROFLMAO:

Gosh, when you put it that way it sounds like something that would only appeal to "knuckle draggers."

You freaks just keep proving my point! I must seem like a god to you!

lmao

Reference where I even suggested that all registered Republicans including the random dude in Ohio are responsible for producing and disseminating this agenda.

I didn't accuse you of that. You're literally arguing with yourself!

lmao

Yeah real serious. Real champions of women's rights those Republicans are.

"Knuckle draggers," correct? You people can't hide your disdain, even when you're trying to hide your disdain!

At least CA was smart enough to shut the hell up after that condescending characterization. You should consider that.

Nothing. I am one of many former Republicans chased from my Party by Trump’s criminality. His ignorance and dishonesty infuriates me. I am dismayed by the number of fools who blindly follow him. He can break any law, grift millions from his supporters, tell lies daily that insult any reasonable person’s intelligence, yet still you support him. You are not Republicans. You are MAGA. One day the Republican Party may return. If and when, I’ll be waiting. Until then I support anyone who is anti Trump. Who the hell are you? You stand for nothing. Your reply to this will be insults and grade school humor. Never an intelligent thought. Only the MAGA conspiracy line. You embarrass yourself daily, but you’re too stupid to realize it. Sadly, you are not alone.
He is still licking his balls from the realization his team is really not that good. The Republican plan is to sunset all government programs. Good luck with taking away senior’s social Security.

He is still licking his balls from the realization his team is really not that good. The Republican plan is to sunset all government programs. Good luck with taking away senior’s social Security.

This poster has been reduced to just straight out making sht up!

Are there ANY honest Democrats???

#unicorns

Nothing. I am one of many former Republicans chased from my Party by Trump’s criminality. His ignorance and dishonesty infuriates me. I am dismayed by the number of fools who blindly follow him. He can break any law, grift millions from his supporters, tell lies daily that insult any reasonable person’s intelligence, yet still you support him. You are not Republicans. You are MAGA. One day the Republican Party may return. If and when, I’ll be waiting. Until then I support anyone who is anti Trump. Who the hell are you? You stand for nothing. Your reply to this will be insults and grade school humor. Never an intelligent thought. Only the MAGA conspiracy line. You embarrass yourself daily, but you’re too stupid to realize it. Sadly, you are not alone.
You were a liberal, and didn't know it. You never should have been a Republican. In what prison does this criminal Trump reside? None of us on here blindly follow anyone, kind of weird that you don't know this.

Reactions: y2h
You were a liberal, and didn't know it. You never should have been a Republican. In what prison does this criminal Trump reside? None of us on here blindly follow anyone, kind of weird that you don't know this.
You sure as hell defend him. On spending, the military, and strong foreign policy I was, and still am, as true a Republican as you would find. MAGA stands for none of those three things. Trump spent his a&$& off, he acts like the military exists for his benefit and regularly insulted our generals, his foreign policy was to suck up to the nearest dictator and disparage our strongest allies. And, you bend over and follow whatever he says.

You sure as hell defend him. On spending, the military, and strong foreign policy I was, and still am, as true a Republican as you would find. MAGA stands for none of those three things. Trump spent his a&$& off, he acts like the military exists for his benefit and regularly insulted our generals, his foreign policy was to suck up to the nearest dictator and disparage our strongest allies. And, you bend over and follow whatever he says.
As a conservative I don't care for over spending, and will call out anyone who spends too much. We should cut funding to many parts of the federal government. The loons running our military need to be run OUT of the military, and they work for the POTUS, so it is his job to criticize them, not to worship them. His foreign policy was to protect our interests, which is exactly what it should be. And there would be no war in the Ukraine, if Trump were the president. I was a conservative long before Trump ever came along. You completely misunderstand conservatives if you think we follow him, he merely joined us. Conservatives wanted the swamp drained long before Trump ever came along. You clearly have no understanding what so ever, what conservatives stand for. You are so caught up in Trumps personality, you are unable to rationally view what he has done. You are a liberal, and should remain a Dem.

As a conservative I don't care for over spending, and will call out anyone who spends too much. We should cut funding to many parts of the federal government. The loons running our military need to be run OUT of the military, and they work for the POTUS, so it is his job to criticize them, not to worship them. His foreign policy was to protect our interests, which is exactly what it should be. And there would be no war in the Ukraine, if Trump were the president. I was a conservative long before Trump ever came along. You completely misunderstand conservatives if you think we follow him, he merely joined us. Conservatives wanted the swamp drained long before Trump ever came along. You clearly have no understanding what so ever, what conservatives stand for. You are so caught up in Trumps personality, you are unable to rationally view what he has done. You are a liberal, and should remain a Dem.
What is you’re expertise that allows you to criticize our military leaders? Now that takes nerve. I’ll bet you never served either, but you can lie about that on here. Without our help and NATO’s clowns like you would give Europe to Putin on splatter. Do you not remember the Soviet Union, Reagan’s evil empire. Of course, Trump would have done nothing to stop his buddy’s power grab in Europe. Putin already threatens theworld with nuclear war and you and Trump would allow him to build his strength. MAGA makes the swamp look like a Sunday school. The Trump Adm stands as the most corrupt and immoral in our history. The country is finally turning against Trump, slowly but surely, but you are going to stick by him to the bitter end. You are a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
What is you’re expertise that allows you to criticize our military leaders? Now that takes nerve. I’ll bet you never served either, but you can lie about that on here. Without our help and NATO’s clowns like you would give Europe to Putin on splatter. Do you not remember the Soviet Union, Reagan’s evil empire. Of course, Trump would have done nothing to stop his buddy’s power grab in Europe. Putin already threatens theworld with nuclear war and you and Trump would allow him to build his strength. MAGA makes the swamp look like a Sunday school. The Trump Adm stands as the most corrupt and immoral in our history. The country is finally turning against Trump, slowly but surely, but you are going to stick by him to the bitter end. You are a fool.
Putin? LMAO, Russia has shown the entire world what I have known all along. Big on talk, small on results.

Has that happened? Is that at risk of happening in a way that's so widespread that it deserves equal attention as inflation and immigration policy?

Like look. Fundamentally, I agree that transgender women should not be permitted to compete in women's sports. I've yet to see any of the usual left-leaning posters on this site voice anything but opposition to allowing such a thing, and elsewhere the support for that notion that I have seen is extremely small.

Inflation, immigration, along with several other topics are very real concerns that should have priority focus and nuanced ideas from our elected politicians. Women's sports? So far down the rung. So much so that mentioning it in the same breath as inflation and immigration trivializes inflation and immigration. It's pandering - let's call it for what it is.
Can you define “transgender woman”?

Yeah, I served, and have actually been to war. FIL is a retired O-6, wife was air force, oldest son is currently serving in eastern Europe, his second time there after also spending a year in Afghanistan. #2 son spent 8 years in the Marines, the last 4 training marines for combat at 29 Palms. Before that he deployed to Syria, among several other countries as well. Russia is no threat to us militarily. Sure they can threaten nukes, but that sort of thing doesn't seem to worry Dems, see Iran. Their military ability has been put on full display in Ukraine, it is not impressive. This idea that Trump is buddies with Putin is laughable, completely unsupportable. So unsupportable that the FBI had to manufacturer it. :ROFLMAO: MAGA holds no power, the fact that you are so scared of it is mystifying. You liberals control the media, academia, all levels of the federal government, social media, big tech, big pharma and a host of other large corporate entities. Yet you are on here daily fretting about MAGA, it is truly amazing, that with that much power, your side is still fearful, truly amazing. You clearly think you deserve to live in a country with no opposition.

There was no power grab while Trump was in office. In fact he was the one sounding the alarm about European dependence on Russian energy. We expend huge resources on NATO ostensibly to protect Europe from the evil empire Russia, the same evil empire they are enriching through the energy sector. It's madness. All Trump ever said to NATO was pay your share. You decry spending but don't blink an eye at our subsidizing entire countries militaries.

Yeah, I served, and have actually been to war. FIL is a retired O-6, wife was air force, oldest son is currently serving in eastern Europe, his second time there after also spending a year in Afghanistan. #2 son spent 8 years in the Marines, the last 4 training marines for combat at 29 Palms. Before that he deployed to Syria, among several other countries as well. Russia is no threat to us militarily. Sure they can threaten nukes, but that sort of thing doesn't seem to worry Dems, see Iran. Their military ability has been put on full display in Ukraine, it is not impressive. This idea that Trump is buddies with Putin is laughable, completely unsupportable. So unsupportable that the FBI had to manufacturer it. :ROFLMAO: MAGA holds no power, the fact that you are so scared of it is mystifying. You liberals control the media, academia, all levels of the federal government, social media, big tech, big pharma and a host of other large corporate entities. Yet you are on here daily fretting about MAGA, it is truly amazing, that with that much power, your side is still fearful, truly amazing. You clearly think you deserve to live in a country with no opposition.
That's all the talk about nukes is, a threat. Putin is a power hungry bastard but he's not crazy. Launching nukes means the end of Russia, not great for his legacy.

The west cowering in the face of his threats is dangerous. We've got nukes too. If he wants to get froggy and jump we'll make Moscow glow in the dark.

Ouch. I'm going to guess he didn't see that one coming.

Ouch. I'm going to guess he didn't see that one coming.
Mma Slap GIF by UFC

So a man who may or may not have had his man parts removed, and now pretends to be a woman.

That's a man, baby.
If they dig him up 100 years from now, there will be zero doubt it’s a man. Even if they throw in a purse, pearls, and high heels in the coffin, it’s still a man.

He was never Republican. This is a common ploy by some leftists, to claim they’ve been republican in the past in order to show, in their mind, that the party is now corrupt
I have voter registration records as proof but why lie about it? Tell you what, your committee chairman has data on this, call and ask yourself