The Republican Commitment To America

Why? There isn't a single answer that would satisfy your fake characterizations. It's just a giant reading of "do you still beat your wife?" accusations.

It's increasingly hard to understand how totally detached from reality you people have become.
beat me to it

Ketchup-boy is a walking cliche'

No, I just call BS on how far these far-reaching implications stretch that we put the CRISIS of protecting women's sports on even ground with inflation and immigration.
I know, I know..... it's only "personal" when it's YOUR daughter's schollie is stolen by someone suffering from gender dysphoria, amirite?! Geez, you people suck.

Nothing. I am one of many former Republicans chased from my Party by Trump’s criminality. His ignorance and dishonesty infuriates me. I am dismayed by the number of fools who blindly follow him. He can break any law, grift millions from his supporters, tell lies daily that insult any reasonable person’s intelligence, yet still you support him. You are not Republicans. You are MAGA. One day the Republican Party may return. If and when, I’ll be waiting. Until then I support anyone who is anti Trump. Who the hell are you? You stand for nothing. Your reply to this will be insults and grade school humor. Never an intelligent thought. Only the MAGA conspiracy line. You embarrass yourself daily, but you’re too stupid to realize it. Sadly, you are not alone.
What?

Nothing. I am one of many former Republicans chased from my Party by Trump’s criminality. His ignorance and dishonesty infuriates me. I am dismayed by the number of fools who blindly follow him. He can break any law, grift millions from his supporters, tell lies daily that insult any reasonable person’s intelligence, yet still you support him. You are not Republicans. You are MAGA. One day the Republican Party may return. If and when, I’ll be waiting. Until then I support anyone who is anti Trump. Who the hell are you? You stand for nothing. Your reply to this will be insults and grade school humor. Never an intelligent thought. Only the MAGA conspiracy line. You embarrass yourself daily, but you’re too stupid to realize it. Sadly, you are not alone.
What has he been convicted of?

We are conservatives. The Republican party left us years ago. We are done with the establishment hacks who roll over for the left.

Oh yeah, you're totally right. Man, a college swimmer won some matches. How will I feed my family?
How bout the girls who were screwed out of true competition? How bout the girl who didn't make the team in favor of a man playing dress up?

Eh fug em right?

I know, I know..... it's only "personal" when it's YOUR daughter's schollie is stolen by someone suffering from gender dysphoria, amirite?! Geez, you people suck.
Has that happened? Is that at risk of happening in a way that's so widespread that it deserves equal attention as inflation and immigration policy?

Like look. Fundamentally, I agree that transgender women should not be permitted to compete in women's sports. I've yet to see any of the usual left-leaning posters on this site voice anything but opposition to allowing such a thing, and elsewhere the support for that notion that I have seen is extremely small.

Inflation, immigration, along with several other topics are very real concerns that should have priority focus and nuanced ideas from our elected politicians. Women's sports? So far down the rung. So much so that mentioning it in the same breath as inflation and immigration trivializes inflation and immigration. It's pandering - let's call it for what it is.

1664221697650.png

I'm sure Italy is not above stealing an Israeli best practice.

Has that happened? Is that at risk of happening in a way that's so widespread that it deserves equal attention as inflation and immigration policy?
Absolutely not.
Like look. Fundamentally, I agree that transgender women should not be permitted to compete in women's sports. I've yet to see any of the usual left-leaning posters on this site voice anything but opposition to allowing such a thing, and elsewhere the support for that notion that I have seen is extremely small.
Agreed, if I was given a list of 50 election related issues and asked to rank them; this is #50, with a bullet. Seems silly that policy makers and politicians across the country have made this an issue at all.
Inflation, immigration, along with several other topics are very real concerns that should have priority focus and nuanced ideas from our elected politicians. Women's sports? So far down the rung. So much so that mentioning it in the same breath as inflation and immigration trivializes inflation and immigration. It's pandering - let's call it for what it is.
It is pandering and the left started it, they're just miffed now that the right is punching back. I hope the Rs wake up and realize that this shouldn't be a part of their platform. No one, except a few bleeding hearts, gives a rip about a dude with a dyck in a women's swim meet. I mean it does make for some funny memes, but other than that who cares? Oh, and yes, my daughter was a HS athlete and I still don't give a chit. Didn't then, don't now.

Mentioning a bunch of things together doesn't indicate priorities. It's simply one issue among many.

Absolutely not.

Agreed, if I was given a list of 50 election related issues and asked to rank them; this is #50, with a bullet. Seems silly that policy makers and politicians across the country have made this an issue at all.

It is pandering and the left started it, they're just miffed now that the right is punching back. I hope the Rs wake up and realize that this shouldn't be a part of their platform. No one, except a few bleeding hearts, gives a rip about a dude with a dyck in a women's swim meet. I mean it does make for some funny memes, but other than that who cares? Oh, and yes, my daughter was a HS athlete and I still don't give a chit. Didn't then, don't now.
Keep your head buried. It goes beyond women's sports. It's about destroying the social fabric. It's about feelings are truth rather than actual truth.

When up is down and night is day it all falls apart.

Keep your head buried. It goes beyond women's sports. It's about destroying the social fabric. It's about feelings are truth rather than actual truth.

When up is down and night is day it all falls apart.
LOL, my head is up - and on a swivel, I'll be fine. Oh, and that "up was down, black was white thing" is a Seinfeld bit.

Seriously though, I agree with more of your takes than I disagree with. I just don't see the need to give the trans issue political weight and hope the Rs realize that too. Walk away from it and let the left either die on that hill or abandon it.

LOL, my head is up - and on a swivel, I'll be fine. Oh, and that "up was down, black was white thing" is a Seinfeld bit.

Seriously though, I agree with more of your takes than I disagree with. I just don't see the need to give the trans issue political weight and hope the Rs realize that too. Walk away from it and let the left either die on that hill or abandon it.
Of course it is pandering. Who cares?

It is something that should be addressed because after 200+ years of not needing laws telling boys to stay out of girls sports the left has madeit necessary.

It should take very little time and effort to legislate but you know it won't be quick and easy because the Progressives will fight it tooth and nail. Just another way of exposing the absolute stupidity of the left.

Google "incrementalism," and no one but you and CA are claiming we put this and immigration/inflation on equal footing.

You people made that up.
No one said you did. Calm down. You're not a Congressman nor are you employed by Fox News or MSN.

What has he been convicted of?

We are conservatives. The Republican party left us years ago. We are done with the establishment hacks who roll over for the left.
So the new GOP stands for dishonesty, theft in office, law and order when it comes to the opposition only, dictatorship, fixed elections, betrayal of our democratic government, and treason. How long do you think the American people will put up with this crap? Trump is falling, and so will his cult.

Pandering to is despicable. Good call.

So the new GOP stands for dishonesty, theft in office, law and order when it comes to the opposition only, dictatorship, fixed elections, betrayal of our democratic government, and treason. How long do you think the American people will put up with this crap? Trump is falling, and so will his cult.
How long will they put up with your delusions? I mean it is good comic relief.

No one said you did. Calm down. You're not a Congressman nor are you employed by Fox News or MSN.

What? That's EXACTLY what you and CA are accusing Republicans of!

Equating the integrity of women's sports with inflation and immigration...appealing to knuckle draggers

So much so that mentioning it in the same breath as inflation and immigration trivializes inflation and immigration. It's pandering - let's call it for what it is.

It's not pandering, snot. It's a serious issue of lower concern than inflation or immigration, but a serious issue none the less.

Please make a note of this.