The Republican Commitment To America

GOP, you are anti law and order (Trump doesn’t have to follow the laws). In fact, you hate the FBI. You are anti women’s rights. You don’t want everyone to vote. You don’t support our electoral process. In fact, you support not leaving office when defeated. You connive to fix elections. You hate immigrants and the poor. You make excuses for racism. You despise a free press. You hate the elderly and really hate sick people. You hate our environment. You hate the military, especially the leadership. You hate freedom of religion. You are the party of hate. You’re consumed with ginning up hate. You pretend to be patriotic. What is there about our country that you like? You are not committed to America!
Turn off MSNBC.

You are correct, whatever you feel like you are.
There are people that have accused you of some terrible things, how about answering these accusations.
What do YOU have to hide?
See how your game works?
Nothing. I am one of many former Republicans chased from my Party by Trump’s criminality. His ignorance and dishonesty infuriates me. I am dismayed by the number of fools who blindly follow him. He can break any law, grift millions from his supporters, tell lies daily that insult any reasonable person’s intelligence, yet still you support him. You are not Republicans. You are MAGA. One day the Republican Party may return. If and when, I’ll be waiting. Until then I support anyone who is anti Trump. Who the hell are you? You stand for nothing. Your reply to this will be insults and grade school humor. Never an intelligent thought. Only the MAGA conspiracy line. You embarrass yourself daily, but you’re too stupid to realize it. Sadly, you are not alone.

Yes, if you believe men should not compete in women's athletics you are a bigot.

In fact if you believe your gender is determined by your DNA you are a bigot. Trust the science! Until its inconvenient.
How many straw men do you average a day?

It didn't sail over my head. I was making fun of the "point."

The poster obviously sees the issue as trivial. It's only a concern to the simple minded.

What sailed over your head is my comment that the far-reaching implications of normalizing abnormal behavior requires critical thought evidently lacking in liberal snots like you and catalum.
Oh yeah, you're totally right. Man, a college swimmer won some matches. How will I feed my family?

Thank you for being an honest conservative. There seem to be few.
The center is where things get done, problems get fixed, and people triumph over interests.
I would support vigorously the idea of a prohibition of lobbying as it exists today.
The hundreds of 10 story office buildings that ring Washington DC illustrate the absurdity of the far right wing budget grabbers who live to manipulate how the money hose is pointed. If real people that cared about America came together from left and right perspectives they could possibly come to a consensus as to how to best spend the massive pile of treasure our taxes provide. The dozen or so people that identify as female ,compete in real sports, and cause any real disruption to anything is so small as to not hardly exist except as a distraction and bright shiny object that bigots can use to point and shriek.
A couple good points (lobbying and the fringe trans issue) but also naive, IMO. The center should be where things get done, unfortunately neither side seems willing to compromise when they're in charge and drunk with power. All they can see is the window of opportunity to increase their personal wealth; and their actions, while in DC, reflect that.

The items in bold are complete BS. There are plenty of honest citizens on both sides of the political spectrum if you avoid the extremists. Also, to imply that far left-wing budget grabbers don't exist is either disingenuous or ignorant.

GOP, you are anti law and order (Trump doesn’t have to follow the laws). In fact, you hate the FBI. You are anti women’s rights. You don’t want everyone to vote. You don’t support our electoral process. In fact, you support not leaving office when defeated. You connive to fix elections. You hate immigrants and the poor. You make excuses for racism. You despise a free press. You hate the elderly and really hate sick people. You hate our environment. You hate the military, especially the leadership. You hate freedom of religion. You are the party of hate. You’re consumed with ginning up hate. You pretend to be patriotic. What is there about our country that you like? You are not committed to America!
But, but, but....TRUMP!

So, the women's sports platform...important stuff...right up there with issues like inflation, immigration, Ukraine/Russia, balanced budgets, etc.

That, obviously, came out of the "pander to the mob" subcommittee...
As opposed to pandering to a literal freak show. Got it.

Actually, I'm pretty much in agreement with the R point of view on this.

I DO, however, retain the right to throw up in my mouth a little bit when I see it as a major rung of the R election platform...clearly designed to appeal to the knuckle-dragging right...
🤡
Another example of the stupid $ hi t that happens politically when the center is abandoned. You and your kook buddies won't fix this. Mitt Romney talking to Chuck Schumer talking to Portman talking to Klobuchar...they would fix it...if people recognized the importance of the center.

There is no way in hell that you are naive' enough to believe this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: y2h
That's how we got in this mess in the first place. So called moderate Republicans caving to the left...but hey we are forcing them to go slow with the transformation!

The far left won. They are the Democrat party. They hate what America stands for and want to completely transform it. Compromise only works when starting from a common base i.e. belief in American principles etc.

We both love the house but I want to paint the walls red, you prefer blue. How do you compromise with someone who wants to burn the house down?
If we talk about a diffence in viewpoints, and yet continue to disagree, me deciding to acquiesce means that "we talked it out" in wife-speak. On the other hand, if I refuse to back down, that means "I always get my way" in wife-speak.

I think Dems are just inherently weak and passive-aggressive spoiled brats. (I always fall for the youngest daughter. They are usually clever and born to entertain, but sub-consciously spoiled and self-aligned. Challenging, but fun!!)

Last edited:
Thank you for being an honest conservative. There seem to be few.
The center is where things get done, problems get fixed, and people triumph over interests.
I would support vigorously the idea of a prohibition of lobbying as it exists today.
The hundreds of 10 story office buildings that ring Washington DC illustrate the absurdity of the far right wing budget grabbers who live to manipulate how the money hose is pointed. If real people that cared about America came together from left and right perspectives they could possibly come to a consensus as to how to best spend the massive pile of treasure our taxes provide. The dozen or so people that identify as female ,compete in real sports, and cause any real disruption to anything is so small as to not hardly exist except as a distraction and bright shiny object that bigots can use to point and shriek.
LOLOL @ DD

He's a "Democrat patronage hire" irl, dope. Or a liar. His PMs to me have said so, with much greater specificity than I'll share here.

Thanks for starting in the toilet, though. Consistency is admirable, sort of.....

It might be "a dozen or so" now...in 10 years? 20?

You nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

The center in today's political climate is the left gets what they want, conservatives get empty promises. The left hates America, they want to burn it down and rebuild from the ashes. How do you compromise with those people?
This. I'm done.

They have cornered my unborn grandchildren, and I am ready to fight for them. To my personal detriment when needed. I'm done.

So, let me get this straight...I say something flew right over your head and then you prove it?

I don't know my own strength!
No, I just call BS on how far these far-reaching implications stretch that we put the CRISIS of protecting women's sports on even ground with inflation and immigration.

🤡

No, I just call BS on how far these far-reaching implications stretch that we put the CRISIS of protecting women's sports on even ground with inflation and immigration.
The frog is out of the pot and fighting back.

Thanks to Trump for freaking out you Demarxist trash. Obama was right when he told the Squad to slow their roll.

Reactions: y2h