The Republican Commitment To America

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy unveiled the "Commitment to America" agenda on Thursday, detailing what the party's legislative plans would be should it win control of the House.

The agenda includes policies to combat inflation, illegal immigration and to allow only biological women to participate in women's sports. The plan hearkens back to Republicans' "Contract with America" which helped former House Speaker Newt Gingrich win a majority in the 1990s.

Republicans familiar with the plan told Fox News earlier in the week that the agenda was the culmination of more than a year of work, and stemmed from a number of Republican task forces focused on China, the economy, tech, health, energy and more.

The agenda includes policies to combat inflation, illegal immigration and to allow only biological women to participate in women's sports.
cover3.jpg

Why are you against opportunity for women?
Actually, I'm pretty much in agreement with the R point of view on this.

I DO, however, retain the right to throw up in my mouth a little bit when I see it as a major rung of the R election platform...clearly designed to appeal to the knuckle-dragging right...

Another example of the stupid $ hi t that happens politically when the center is abandoned. You and your kook buddies won't fix this. Mitt Romney talking to Chuck Schumer talking to Portman talking to Klobuchar...they would fix it...if people recognized the importance of the center.

I DO, however, retain the right to throw up in my mouth a little bit when I see it as a major rung of the R election platform...clearly designed to appeal to the knuckle-dragging right...

Another example of the stupid $ hi t that happens politically when the center is abandoned. You and your kook buddies won't fix this. Mitt Romney talking to Chuck Schumer talking to Portman talking to Klobuchar...they would fix it...if people recognized the importance of the center.
Shows how fulked up politics is when you mention Schumer and Amy as centrist, or maybe you’re just fulked up 🤷🏿

That's how we got in this mess in the first place. So called moderate Republicans caving to the left...but hey we are forcing them to go slow with the transformation!

The far left won. They are the Democrat party. They hate what America stands for and want to completely transform it. Compromise only works when starting from a common base i.e. belief in American principles etc.

We both love the house but I want to paint the walls red, you prefer blue. How do you compromise with someone who wants to burn the house down?

That's how we got in this mess in the first place. So called moderate Republicans caving to the left...but hey we are forcing them to go slow with the transformation!

The far left won. They are the Democrat party. They hate what America stands for and want to completely transform it. Compromise only works when starting from a common base i.e. belief in American principles etc.

We both love the house but I want to paint the walls red, you prefer blue. How do you compromise with someone who wants to burn the house down?
So much drama! 🥳😂🤣😂🥳😂🤣😂🥳

Yeah, because only "knuckle-draggers" care about the integrity of women's sports and the far-reaching consequences of destroying them.

lmao

Thank you for being an honest conservative. There seem to be few.
The center is where things get done, problems get fixed, and people triumph over interests.
I would support vigorously the idea of a prohibition of lobbying as it exists today.
The hundreds of 10 story office buildings that ring Washington DC illustrate the absurdity of the far right wing budget grabbers who live to manipulate how the money hose is pointed. If real people that cared about America came together from left and right perspectives they could possibly come to a consensus as to how to best spend the massive pile of treasure our taxes provide. The dozen or so people that identify as female ,compete in real sports, and cause any real disruption to anything is so small as to not hardly exist except as a distraction and bright shiny object that bigots can use to point and shriek.

The center is where things get done, problems get fixed, and people triumph over interests.
I would support vigorously the idea of a prohibition of lobbying as it exists today.
The hundreds of 10 story office buildings that ring Washington DC illustrate the absurdity of the far right wing budget grabbers who live to manipulate how the money hose is pointed. If real people that cared about America came together from left and right perspectives they could possibly come to a consensus as to how to best spend the massive pile of treasure our taxes provide. The dozen or so people that identify as female ,compete in real sports, and cause any real disruption to anything is so small as to not hardly exist except as a distraction and bright shiny object that bigots can use to point and shriek.
Lol....

It would take no real time or effort to pass legislation protecting women's sports. They'll be plenty of time to address the other issues.

It might be "a dozen or so" now...in 10 years? 20?

You nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

The center in today's political climate is the left gets what they want, conservatives get empty promises. The left hates America, they want to burn it down and rebuild from the ashes. How do you compromise with those people?

GOP, you are anti law and order (Trump doesn’t have to follow the laws). In fact, you hate the FBI. You are anti women’s rights. You don’t want everyone to vote. You don’t support our electoral process. In fact, you support not leaving office when defeated. You connive to fix elections. You hate immigrants and the poor. You make excuses for racism. You despise a free press. You hate the elderly and really hate sick people. You hate our environment. You hate the military, especially the leadership. You hate freedom of religion. You are the party of hate. You’re consumed with ginning up hate. You pretend to be patriotic. What is there about our country that you like? You are not committed to America!

GOP, you are anti law and order (Trump doesn’t have to follow the laws). In fact, you hate the FBI. You are anti women’s rights. You don’t want everyone to vote. You don’t support our electoral process. In fact, you support not leaving office when defeated. You connive to fix elections. You hate immigrants and the poor. You make excuses for racism. You despise a free press. You hate the elderly and really hate sick people. You hate our environment. You hate the military, especially the leadership. You hate freedom of religion. You are the party of hate. You’re consumed with ginning up hate. You pretend to be patriotic. What is there about our country that you like? You are not committed to America!
blm, defund the police, kill all unwanted babies, everyone can vote in person with an ID(except those that think certain segments of society are too stupid to get one, that would be the non-racist democrats), you fix elections, you hate American's and poor people by holding them down with your inflationary, over regulatory, and over taxation policies based in government waste, you hate when someone posts facts about media bias, you created policies that make it extra hard on elderly and sick people by driving up medical cost with big government overreach which has driven up costs, you love illegals and put them in hotels, while letting homeless veteran's live on the street, your hate Christians and support those who patronize them, you are the party of racism and slavery and continue to view minorities as your own personal property(just ask Biden), what is it about America you love, you hate all of the good it stands for, while cheering on criminal scumbags(blm and antifa while vilifying police and our military). Pathetic hate filled intolerant racist leftists.

It might be "a dozen or so" now...in 10 years? 20?

You nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

The center in today's political climate is the left gets what they want, conservatives get empty promises. The left hates America, they want to burn it down and rebuild from the ashes. How do you compromise with those people?
You don't, they must be called out and stood up to like the garbage they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: y2h
The fact that you took the time think this up and to type this on a hs sports forum is pretty sad if you think about it 🤷🏿

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yes, if you believe men should not compete in women's athletics you are a bigot.

In fact if you believe your gender is determined by your DNA you are a bigot. Trust the science! Until its inconvenient.

So, the women's sports platform...important stuff...right up there with issues like inflation, immigration, Ukraine/Russia, balanced budgets, etc.

That, obviously, came out of the "pander to the mob" subcommittee...
It's absolutely essential because the cultural Marxists have chosen the trans issue as a central part of attacking ancient wisdom and societal evolutionary lines to create their dystopia.

If men can be women, or vice-versa, by simply believing or declaring such - something that everyone instinctively knows is not true - then there is no societal construct that cannot be deconstructed and replaced with a fantastic lie.

There are roles and drawn lines societal evolution has produced in order to order society and protect people. While sports is trivial, the underlying premise of the idea of destroying women's sports in order to accommodate trans' feelings is very serious and evil.

Your rhetoric illustrates an interesting leftist tactic.: "We must accept that men can be women and allow biological men to compete with women in sports because that is beautifully virtuous. What is holding this beautiful virtue back is the clinging to old social constructs. That must be broken down." Then in the next breath... "You all are really dumb for making a big deal out of something that is so trivial."

Personally would prefer biological women to participate in womens sports but I certainly don’t want the federal government making that decision. Leave that up to the individual governing bodies.

The point sailed over your head despite it being clearly spelled out in the excerpt you quoted.

It didn't sail over my head. I was making fun of the "point."

The poster obviously sees the issue as trivial. It's only a concern to the simple minded.

What sailed over your head is my comment that the far-reaching implications of normalizing abnormal behavior requires critical thought evidently lacking in liberal snots like you and catalum.

It's absolutely essential because the cultural Marxists have chosen the trans issue as a central part of attacking ancient wisdom and societal evolutionary lines to create their dystopia.

If men can be women, or vice-versa, by simply believing or declaring such - something that everyone instinctively knows is not true - then there is no societal construct that cannot be deconstructed and replaced with a fantastic lie.

There are roles and drawn lines societal evolution has produced in order to order society and protect people. While sports is trivial, the underlying premise of the idea of destroying women's sports in order to accommodate trans' feelings is very serious and evil.

Your rhetoric illustrates an interesting leftist tactic.: "We must accept that men can be women and allow biological men to compete with women in sports because that is beautifully virtuous. What is holding this beautiful virtue back is the clinging to old social constructs. That must be broken down." Then in the next breath... "You all are really dumb for making a big deal out of something that is so trivial."

What he said. ^^^^

I should have read this before I posted.

Personally would prefer biological women to participate in womens sports but I certainly don’t want the federal government making that decision. Leave that up to the individual governing bodies.
The governing bodies are compromised.