The President threatened the citizens?

Tell that to the Vietnamese or Taliban ?‍♂️

What is the purpose of bringing up nukes unless he envisioned it as an option?
To make the point that the 2nd amendment serves no modern purpose for protection against a tyrannical government. It was pretty clear as he pretty much said it directly If you were listened.

The ONLY purpose the 2nd amendment serves today is to make sure citizens have the weaponry to kill each other. It serves no other material purpose.

To make the point that the 2nd amendment serves no modern purpose for protection against a tyrannical government. It was pretty clear as he pretty much said it directly If you were listened.

The ONLY purpose the 2nd amendment serves today is to make sure citizens have the weaponry to kill each other. It serves no other material purpose.

Holy crap! You did it again!

That would only make sense if nukes were an option.

That would only make sense if nukes were an option.
Not really. Human communication is filled with figurative language. Nobody with a brain thinks a country would drop a nuke on itself.

He was making a point that little militia men would need a lot more horsepower than what the 2nd amendment grants. Even people with Biden’s cognitive ability could understand that.

Pretty sure killing people is the goal of an armed insurrection.

Thanks for admitting personal weaponry is effective in achieving that goal.

That's twice in 2 days!
Oh. You can kill people for sure. You just won’t be able to stop the United States with what the 2nd amendment protects. That has been my only point.

You continue to say this, despite the many times in history that have demonstrated you to be wrong.
First, show me where I was wrong. I will happily admit it. Listen. If you think you can overthrow the government on the backs of the 2nd amendment, feel free. Keep buying your guns. Dress up. Do your little exercises in the woods. Have another party. The last one did not work out so well. The election got certified. The “patriots” died, lost jobs, got arrested, plead, and will go to jail. The trial run was a disaster by any measure but don’t let that stop you.

First, show me where I was wrong. I will happily admit it. Listen. If you think you can overthrow the government on the backs of the 2nd amendment, feel free. Keep buying your guns. Dress up. Do your little exercises in the woods. Have another party. The last one did not work out so well. The election got certified. The “patriots” died, lost jobs, got arrested, plead, and will go to jail. The trial run was a disaster by any measure but don’t let that stop you.
Why does the second amendment scare you?

Reactions: y2h
The Babylon Bee nails it again!

Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government
1624539337874.png

No chit. They forgot their guns and 100 round clips.

Prior planning prevents piss poor performance.
So prepare better next time and we will see if the outcome is much different. I’m betting a bunch more people will die but the result will be exactly the same. Let me know when we are having round 2 so I can grab some popcorn.