The "Official" Colerain vs. Ryle Poll ~Bluegrass Edition!

Who Will Win and what will the margin of victory be?

• Colerain Wins by 8-14 Points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryle Wins By a Close Margin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then write the powers that be and try to get the rule changed. The call was correct.

I didn't say it wasn't. I don't complain about refs. Excuses are lame.
I don't like that rule any more than the rule that won't let you run the ball out of the end zone on kickoffs.

I've seen that called in Ohio as well. 25 yards away from the ball on a sure TD, that is and should be called a PF. There really is no reason for it, stupid play, penalty deserved.

It's one thing to play to the whistle, but to take a kill shot on someone 25 yards away with your back walking into the endzone is punk-like and dirty. No need for that in the game. Colerain is better than that, hopefully Bolden gave that kid an earful.

As a cardinal fan I agree 100% I know you play until the whistle but that was just plain stupid and cost his team 6pts.

I've seen that called in Ohio as well. 25 yards away from the ball on a sure TD, that is and should be called a PF. There really is no reason for it, stupid play, penalty deserved.

It's one thing to play to the whistle, but to take a kill shot on someone 25 yards away with your back walking into the endzone is punk-like and dirty. No need for that in the game. Colerain is better than that, hopefully Bolden gave that kid an earful.

That is Colerain football and actually if that had happened in the Little Cards program you would have had 3 or 4 coaches chest bumping the kid. Been watching that stuff for years.

That is Colerain football and actually if that had happened in the Little Cards program you would have had 3 or 4 coaches chest bumping the kid. Been watching that stuff for years.

My kids played under Coombs and I guarantee that was not Colerain football then and I don't believe that is true now.

My kids played under Coombs and I guarantee that was not Colerain football then and I don't believe that is true now.

then watch the reply on cable. now with cable showing more and more games.
Coaches/players ect have to think that what they do can and will be seen.
and you cant lie and said did do that because it on tape.

If that is not Colerain football why did the coach complain to the official ,

the coach should have been in the player's face.....

lol all day @ anyone who thinks that Bolden or Coombs or anyone coaches their players to take cheap shots on other players.

Agree it wasn't dirty and in Ohio its not a penalty. I'm thinking Ky has a rule where the blind side, peel back style blocks that are a long way from the play are called PF's. Just guessing, but it must be something like that.

It's not a KY rule, it's a Federation rule and was a Point of Emphasis several years back.

If someone is obviously (25 yards is obviously) out iof the play, it's illegal to charge into him. (Rule 9-4-3b)

Not everyone...just a few...but they seem to be celebrated as opposed to chastised. I have a lot of respect for Coombs and Bolden. So much so, that I used to take my kids to Kerry's camps. But I saw that last year with my own eyes below the varsity level. Specific example, a linebacker who was trying to step on the back of the neck of a running back who was face first on the turf. It was just one punk kid....but the coach left him in the game

Not everyone...just a few...but they seem to be celebrated as opposed to chastised. I have a lot of respect for Coombs and Bolden. So much so, that I used to take my kids to Kerry's camps. But I saw that last year with my own eyes below the varsity level. Specific example, a linebacker who was trying to step on the back of the neck of a running back who was face first on the turf. It was just one punk kid....but the coach left him in the game

Then why opine that that kind of behavior is "Colerain football?" :shrug: