The OFFICIAL 2021 Northwest Conference Thread

hermonboone22

I see that we're posting on the 2020 thread so let's move over to a new one for this season! What's our thoughts on the season?

Grove, Allen East, and Crestview lose key pieces from their teams from last year, can they reload?

Leipsic enters the conference, how will they fare?

Ada has a new coach will that be enough to turn things around for a once proud program?

Last edited:

Grove might be able to reload quicker. Leipsic appeared to stumble a little last year but might be able to challenge.

Been hearing the numbers for Ada are a lot better this offseason in weight room but not sure how many of them are Jr/Seniors.

Kinda similar to how Bluffton was last season? I know they had a decent number of underclassmen
Love to see Bluffton and Ada turn the corner and become relevant again on the field. Used to be some pretty intense games between the 2

Love to see Bluffton and Ada turn the corner and become relevant again on the field. Used to be some pretty intense games between the 2
Were you at the 2006 game at Bluffton in a driving rainstorm? What a great game between the two schools.

Were you at the 2006 game at Bluffton in a driving rainstorm? What a great game between the two schools.
I probably was. Wasn't too many games I missed during that era. I remember several very wet games with Bluffton and of course it always rained against LCC.

I probably was. Wasn't too many games I missed during that era. I remember several very wet games with Bluffton and of course it always rained against LCC.
After thinking about that, yes definitely was there. That was Fells 1st year and a nephew's last year so yes I was there