The Official 2019 Cleveland Indians Thread

That's why the Tribe isn't going to win the Series. They'll never get by the Astros if Verlander is healthy. Their only chance is that Kluber comes back and is his old self.
Thats not looking so good now,may not return at all this season.

allfull lose...team is terble...seazon over...tito no good...cannot beat a good team...mets>yankees.

Figured I would save Brian the trouble of posting today.

Doofus, you'd better save up all your hatin' for our football team this year. You are gonna need it all.

They are gonna suck hard. Falls will be a struggle.

You've been on yappi 13 years, and you still can't quote a post right.......amazing.....

In the old web interface, I could easily fix your post, dum-dum.

And btw, you'll still be a whiney at 3-7 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are right.

Sorry that I didn't break it to you slowly.

I saw from facebook that the best senior football player in the school is on the skin squad, cheering on the track with a painted on bikini top. Coach made him choose between summer baseball and football, and he said, "See ya in the hallways, Coach. Buh-bye." A few other potential starters walked away for various reasons. Tough hole to climb out of for a public school.

I think the Tribe is out of it. With these injuries, I don't even like them against the A's and the Rays - much less starting a series with Clevinger already spent in the rotation from a WC game.

Not looking good at all.

I think the Tribe is out of it. With these injuries, I don't even like them against the A's and the Rays - much less starting a series with Clevinger already spent in the rotation from a WC game.

Not looking good at all.
Just give me 88 wins and I can watch the Browns.

Cleveland indians will be ok.

Uhhh.......I'm not so sure.....

I think I just saw their season go past W 9th, down St Clair hill......

MajorInsistentGnu-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

WcvFd0F.gif